Academy General Topic

smetrov

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's a good talent, he can be a bit selfish from time to time but he has potential, he's lethal in front of goal, I think he needs a loan this season but you never know, he might a chance here this season

I think he should be given a chance in villa team. A lot of the time last season we needed that selfishness instead of them pissing about passing it on edge of the box then someone ending up back in own half, found myself so frustrated at times it was like just take a damn shot someone!

He's a good talent, he can be a bit selfish from time to time but he has potential, he's lethal in front of goal, I think he needs a loan this season but you never know, he might a chance here this season

I think he should be given a chance in villa team. A lot of the time last season we needed that selfishness instead of them pissing about passing it on edge of the box then someone ending up back in own half, found myself so frustrated at times it was like just take a damn shot someone!

He's showing good signs so far, there isn't much information on him on the net and he hasn't accepted my friend request on facebook, so i don't know too much about him personally but he is a good finisher that's for sure, only time will tell whether he'll make it here though

I didn't know about this rule for the U21 league.

Clubs are only allowed to field three outfield players over the age of 21, plus the goalkeeper is also permitted to be over 21.

So I guess Donacien + Seigrist don't necessarily have to be promoted to the first team squad then.

Donacien is an interesting one, he's a very talented young player who had a good season on loan at tranmere last season, only time will tell whether he makes it here or not, I hope he does as I do with all our young players but I have more of an affiliation with Donacien as I met him and had a nice, little chat with him at a youth game a few years ago. He's a very accomplished defender for someone of his age, he's very quick and reads the game, he's very dominant in the air, he's 21 now and probably at the age where he needs to be playing games. If he doesn't make it here, I'm sure he'll have a very good career in the game

Siegriest is at the age where he needs games now, he's 23 now, I can't see him making it here, he will have a good career in the game though, all the best to him

I suspect he would've been let go but after breaking his leg a few months back the club probably felt it would've been unfair to let him go.

Siegriest is at the age where he needs games now, he's 23 now, I can't see him making it here, he will have a good career in the game though, all the best to him

I suspect he would've been let go but after breaking his leg a few months back the club probably felt it would've been unfair to let him go.

Agreed

Â