Weekends Football 6/8 March

andykeenan

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Getting really pissed off with him. Couldn't do it for us but can for that shower of scabs?

If we go down I wonder if we’ll bring him back only to watch him go to shit again?

Barca gifted a 81st minute VAR penalty at home to Sociedad due to a "handball" making it 1-0

Not seen it but even the people on the Barca forum I'm reading are saying it was soft and went off his shoulder rather than arm.

Edit: Seen it now, no way is that a penalty :D 

Edited by sne

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Barca gifted a 81st minute VAR penalty at home to Sociedad due to a "handball" making it 1-0

Not seen it but even the people on the Barca forum I'm reading are saying it was soft and went off his shoulder rather than arm.

Why do you read the forum of a club you hate so much?

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Why do you read the forum of a club you hate so much?

Because it's entertaining and in other cases it's also great for picking up news and information. 

Old habit, I also have a friend who is a die hard Barca fan and another one who is Real so gotta stay up to date.

Barca fans in Sweden in general are absolute airplanes. The most deluded and narrow minded idiots you're likely to find anywhere. Absolute morons.

9 yellow cards in the Burnley Tottenham game.  Jon Moss must be one of the worst referees in the Premier League, an most unfit. Ruled out a blatent penalty for Burnley, wanted Tottenham to have it, due to his lovin with Mourino.

Players stopped just seconds before they were about to enter the pitch in the Serie A game between Parma and SPAL, game postponed due to Corona.

Still unclear if the game is on. New starting time is 13 but remains to be seen.

Här tar det stopp för Dejan Kulusevski och Parma.

Watching Milan - Genoa playing in front of an empty stadium, it's really weird.

Eerily quiet and the game is played at walking pace, it's like a very early season friendly and the players are not up to it at all.

Genoa leading 2 - 0 with Milan being pathetic. Pandev leading the ol' geezer match against Zlatan having scored the first goal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Eerily quiet and the game is played at walking pace, it's like a very early season friendly and the players are not up to it at all.

Genoa leading 2 - 0 with Milan being pathetic. Pandev leading the ol' geezer match against Zlatan having scored the first goal.

I hope  to Mcgrath it doesn't come to this in England but at least it will show the importance of the fans for TV games, and that we are not just wallpaper to the product.

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I hope  to Mcgrath it doesn't come to this in England but at least it will show the importance of the fans for TV games, and that we are not just wallpaper to the product.

Romania have apparently cancelled all events with a 1000 or more people.

Edited by sne

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pickford, does he go a week without a **** up

If he saved any of those, it would've been a cracking save. Not sure how any can be labelled a **** up, unless you've got an agenda.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

It was strange and will certainly lead to more shock results in Serie A while measure is enforced imo. I agree Genoa playing infront of empty stands as opposed to facing 50-60k supporting Milan is certainly going to give them a massive boost. Same if say we went to empty Anfield in early April.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

It was strange and will certainly lead to more shock results in Serie A while measure is enforced imo. I agree Genoa playing infront of empty stands as opposed to facing 50-60k supporting Milan is certainly going to give them a massive boost. Same if say we went to empty Anfield in early April.

I don't know, Milan are cowards, playing in front of nobody probably helps them.

Â