WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Michael Jackson has just announced his UK dates. They are:

David, aged 12

Andy, aged 9

Craig, aged 11

Peter, aged 13

Simon, aged 12

and John, aged 7

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Thing is if MJ wanted a special mascot for each gig to spend some special time with him before and afterwards people would be queing up.

hit me at 30 and there is an 80% chance I'll live.

hit me at 40 and there is an 80% chance I'll die.

hit me at 88mph and there's a 100% chance I'll GO BACK TO THE FUTURE

St Peter decides to take the day off to go fishing, so Jesus offers to keep an eye on the Pearly Gates. He is not sure what to do, so Peter tells him to find out a bit about people as they arrive in Heaven, and this will help him decide if he can let them in.

After a while, Jesus sees a little old man with white hair approaching who looks very, very familiar. He asks the old man to tell him about himself. The old man says, "I had a very sad life. I was a carpenter and had a son who I lost at a relatively young age, and although he was not my natural child, I loved him dearly."

Jesus welled up with emotion. He threw his arms around the old man and cried, "Daddy!"

The old man replied, "Pinocchio?"

Michael Jackson has just announced his UK dates. They are:

David, aged 12

Andy, aged 9

Craig, aged 11

Peter, aged 13

Simon, aged 12

and John, aged 7

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

No one will believe me, but I thought of that myself when I saw the BBC headline... trouble is I don't know how to do short links.

What's more you missed out Agnes the Goat.

Thing is if MJ wanted a special mascot for each gig to spend some special time with him before and afterwards people would be queing up.

Only if the flux capacitor can generate 1.21 gigawatts.

Damn airline lost my luggage coming back from Spain and they wouldn't do jot all about it. So I approached this lawyer to see if I could take them to court or suit them or something.

But he said I didn't have a case.

Well, it's that day again when the Irish miss work and spend all day drinking.

Tuesday.

St Peter decides to take the day off to go fishing, so Jesus offers to keep an eye on the Pearly Gates. He is not sure what to do, so Peter tells him to find out a bit about people as they arrive in Heaven, and this will help him decide if he can let them in.

After a while, Jesus sees a little old man with white hair approaching who looks very, very familiar. He asks the old man to tell him about himself. The old man says, "I had a very sad life. I was a carpenter and had a son who I lost at a relatively young age, and although he was not my natural child, I loved him dearly."

Jesus welled up with emotion. He threw his arms around the old man and cried, "Daddy!"

The old man replied, "Pinocchio?"

I LOL'd

Two golfers are enjoying a round when they get stuck behind a group of women. One of the women, half way through a putt, starts jogging into the woods. One of the blokes says to the other "That's the club president's wife! I bet she's going in the woods for a shit."

"No chance" says the other "She's a respectable bird!" So they head off quietly into the woods to have a look, and sure enough, there she is, the president's wife, crouched down curling out a steaming turd.

The first bloke grins smugly and says, "I bet 20 quid she leaves without wiping her arse."

"Never! I'll take that bet"

So the first man shouts "Oi!!

Women's ideal man:

Handsome

Clever

Rich

Well-endowed

Incredible in bed

Tall

Funny

Tanned

Muscular

Fit

Doesn't drink too much

Doesn't smoke

Doesn’t do drugs

Can cook

Clean

Wash up

Enjoys literature

Theatre

Fancy restaurants

Does volunteer work

Gives money to charity

Doesn't fart

Respects and believes in women's rights

Mans ideal woman:

Big Tits

No gag reflex

All of these are companies that didn’t spend quite enough time considering how their online names might appear - and be misread…

Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their website is

www.whorepresents.com/

Experts Exchange is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at

www.expertsexchange.com/

Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at

www.penisland.net/

Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at

www.therapistfinder.com/

There’s the Italian Power Generator company,

www.powergenitalia.com/

And don’t forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales,

www.molestationnursery.com/

If you’re looking for IP computer software, there’s always

www.ipanywhere.com/

The First Cumming Methodist Church website is