WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Remember that news footage a few years ago showing Michael Jackson dangling a young child from a hotel balcony? Odd, because he normally just tosses them off.

With the Strictly Come Dancing final on tonight, I've been wondering who will get knocked out first.

It'll probably be my girlfriend, as I want to watch the football.

The 90 or so minutes, the teamwork, the scoring, the noise, the passion, the ecstasy, the intensity, the satisfaction after the end of it all.

I love gang rape

I got my son his first razor today. I watched as he scraped away the foam and made sure he did not cut himself. I looked down with pride when he had towelled off and said, "Remember son, your cock looks much bigger without pubes."

My first is in Thames, but not in Mersey,

My second is in patio, but not in decking,

My third is in cellar, but not in loft,

My fourth is in lunch but not in dinner,

What am I?

Well, it's actually a list of where my first four victims ended up.

Man goes to a fancy dress party wearing only a glass jar on his penis. A woman asks, "What are you?" He says, "I'm a Fireman" "But you're only wearing a glass jar?" says the woman. "Exactly! In an emergency, break glass, pull knob and I'll come as fast as I can"

Donald Duck goes on a dirty weekend but forgets his condoms, he calls down to reception, asks for a pack of three. Reception asks "Shall I put them on your bill?" Donald replies "Don't be **** stupid! I'll suffocate!"

Details of Jade Goody's funeral requests have been released.

She is to be cremated and a small amount of her ashes put into dozens of small silk pouches which will be handed out to mourners at the end of proceedings.

This way everyone will leave with a Goody bag.

Details of Jade Goody's funeral requests have been released.

She is to be cremated and a small amount of her ashes put into dozens of small silk pouches which will be handed out to mourners at the end of proceedings.

This way everyone will leave with a Goody bag.

Cracker.

Man goes to a fancy dress party wearing only a glass jar on his penis. A woman asks, "What are you?" He says, "I'm a Fireman" "But you're only wearing a glass jar?" says the woman. "Exactly! In an emergency, break glass, pull knob and I'll come as fast as I can"

Or the guy in only his underwear, who went as a premature ejectulator. "I just came in my pants".

Â