Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, fruitvilla said:

Here's a question or two for those that have concerns with the approach the club is taking:

1) How much do you think Carney is worth and how much would you pay him?
2) What affect do you think it would  have on Carney's peers?
3) What promises would you make to Carney, if you were the club?
4) What do you think Carney's future value could be? And multiply that by the probability.

and

5) Are these risks worth it?

Who at the club should be answering these questions ? 

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

" Aston Villa are willing to sell youngster Carney Chukwuemeka this summer after a contract stand-off cost him a place on the club's tour of Australia with Borussia Dortmund following him closely. '

🗞 - TomCollomosse 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🥇

Yeah just saw this as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chasetown Villa said:

All this is getting a bit tiring now. Give him another week or two to make a final decision or get rid and move on.

Or exclude him from the first team ....and see what he thinks then 👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Gareth Barry was twice the player at his age. I don’t believe he will have such a successful career as Barry had. 

You can be nowhere near as good as Barry and have a very good career as well.

Carney is making a bad decision very early here.

34 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

The argument that he hasn't shown anything on the pitch to me makes little sense, he's not an impact player but he looked decent in a couple of games and lost in a few others, if you look back at when Ramsey first started to make appearances, many wrote him off instantly. 

I don't think his quality is under question, whoever he plays for he is going to be one hell of a player and just because it might not be for us, pretending otherwise is comedy.

Why is it that some of you are determined that people who might not think he is all that, are " pretending "? Lol

I'm going around in circles saying again, that I've consistently said I saw more in JJ and Iroegbunam than I have in him, when it comes to readiness for the Premier League.

When some " wrote JJ off " , there have always been others, like myself, who staunchly saw his potential.

Granted, we could be wrong.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

The management team headed by Gerrard ... I'm surprised you need to ask.

Do you think the likes of Purslow don't have any say in a matter like this?

These decisions will have been done by " committee ".

They've obviously all agreed a stance, and will know better than us why they have.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Do you think the likes of Purslow don't have any say in a matter like this?
These decisions will have been done by " committee ".
They've obviously all agreed a stance, and will know better than us why they have.

I don't think we are disagreeing. I did not mean to suggest Purslow is not part of the team.  But it would be strange that Purslpw would comment on a youth player.

The committee will be chaired by Gerrard, and will take the fall for any poor outcomes.

• Like 1

Â