• Wilma Flintstone
    • Betty Rubble
    • Jane Jetson
    • Josie - from Josie and the pussycats
    • Penelope Pitstop
    • Smurfette
    • Daphne Blake (Scooby doo)
    • Amy Wong (futurama)

It should just be a thread filled with pics of Jessica Rabbit. (thankfully she was mentioned on the first page, or I would have known once and for all that you are all gheys)

I see. Eastern / Oriental (whichever is the least racist) looking girl with big tits. Standard nerd bait.

PS That surely can't be a genuine cover with a grammatical mistake like that, can it?

I think "new work by Stephen King's head "  may be the clue ;)

Why is Amy Wong getting so many votes, the one eyed one would be hotter were it not for the fact she has one eye. Even still, it's a closely fought race.

My penis?

Depends, is it in a cartoon?

I see. Eastern / Oriental (whichever is the least racist) looking girl with big tits. Standard nerd bait.

PS That surely can't be a genuine cover with a grammatical mistake like that, can it?

I think "new work by Stephen King's head "  may be the clue ;)

I'm still none the wiser in all honesty Tony.

Why is Amy Wong getting so many votes, the one eyed one would be hotter were it not for the fact she has one eye. Even still, it's a closely fought race.

My penis?

cia-stole-penis.gif

• Like 2

This thread is class... To add a couple more.. The country western singer in Simpsons (Laline maybe??), some of the nurses/team rocket girl from Pokemon (I probably watched that when I was a bi too old to be watching it, only by a few yrs I may add). And finally surprised it hasn't been mentioned but one of the originals.. Betty Boo.

It should just be a thread filled with pics of Jessica Rabbit. (thankfully she was mentioned on the first page, or I would have known once and for all that you are all gheys)

Lana's anatomical correctness leaves Jessica Rabbit for dead. ;)

• Like 1

Â