• Betty Rubble
    • Jane Jetson
    • Josie - from Josie and the pussycats
    • Penelope Pitstop
    • Smurfette
    • Daphne Blake (Scooby doo)
    • Amy Wong (futurama)

oyKdYhULCjzjrsd8QRRNCPFHo1_r1_400.png

Theoretically, she'd be in her early 30s now, right? I mean, she was like 8 or so in the mid-80s...

She kind of has a Jodie Foster thing going on, but I mean, c'mon: she's smart, blonde, funny, really **** good with computers, and has a dog that can walk on his hind legs! If she can cook, I'm sold.

EDIT: wiki must be mistaken... Inspector Gadget wasn't shown in the UK until 2000?

I hope you didn't mind waiting almost five years for your reply, but I can assure you Inspector Gadget was shown on British TV in the 1980s.

• Like 2

oyKdYhULCjzjrsd8QRRNCPFHo1_r1_400.png

Theoretically, she'd be in her early 30s now, right? I mean, she was like 8 or so in the mid-80s...

She kind of has a Jodie Foster thing going on, but I mean, c'mon: she's smart, blonde, funny, really **** good with computers, and has a dog that can walk on his hind legs! If she can cook, I'm sold.

EDIT: wiki must be mistaken... Inspector Gadget wasn't shown in the UK until 2000?

I hope you didn't mind waiting almost five years for your reply, but I can assure you Inspector Gadget was shown on British TV in the 1980s.

Doug e Fresh and Slick Rick was 1985 so it must have been around 84 / 85 ?

Edited by tonyh29

Â