Relegation thread

Knutserov13

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think some people just wanted Bournemouth to win because I cant understand some of the comments earlier

You can't understand why people get worried when Bournemouth have spent 10 minutes battering a a Citeh team who looked well out of sorts and not only that, but then think people actually want Bournemouth to win? Just for voicing concern?

There is a logic in there somewhere but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find it. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

You can't understand why people get worried when Bournemouth have spent 10 minutes battering a a Citeh team who looked well out of sorts and not only that, but then think people actually want Bournemouth to win? Just for voicing concern?

There is a logic in there somewhere but I'm having a hell of a time trying to find it. 

Im talking about the predictions from around 2pm today 😛 

Is this (Man City) what we are supposed to aspire to these days ?

Given me Graydon and Keith leonard or Morley and withe anyday ....

This farting about with the ball at walking pace might be technically brilliant - but it doesn't get the pulse racing for me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't know what game people are watching but Bournemouth have been getting dominated from the first whistle. People play up our relegation rivals to be Barcelona or something.

Its so funny reading it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Because "battering" is a huge stretch. They flooded their box with long balls and crosses a couple of times and fashioned 1 chance. Apart from that, it's been men against boys. Only thing is that right now City don't seem too interested in going for the jugular this week which makes it seem closer than these games typically are. But Bournemouth are not in this by any stretch of the imagination.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Because "battering" is a huge stretch. They flooded their box with long balls and crosses a couple of times and fashioned 1 chance. Apart from that, it's been men against boys. Only thing is that right now City don't seem too interested in going for the jugular this week which makes it seem closer than these games typically are. But Bournemouth are not in this by any stretch of the imagination.

Men against boys is far more of a stretch.  Bournmouth goal just ruled ou out by VAR despite as far as I could see there was nothing forward of the line.  Even if it was a goal chalked off by 1/4 of a mm is not what boys do.  They are now continuing to attack. 

They had 2 good chances in that first half pressure. 

It's not at all what I was expecting to see and I am not going to relax until it's 3 - 0.

Another great chance for Bournemouth as I write. 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Bournemouth are playing Soton and Everton in their final games. Both at the beach

Have a feeling they will finish the season on 37 pts.

Southampton battle brilliantly to get 96th minute point at Old Trafford and they're on the beach?!

They laugh at Bournemouth trying to create some sort of rivarly with them so imagine they'll take great delight in stopping them winning and pretty much sending them down.

Yes Everton on last day is a concern. Good job we've got them aswell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Digavilla said:

Bournemouth is showing fight despite 2 down , much better than what we did against Utd

Isn't it just what we did in the cup final? Man. City taken foot off the gas but think they'll add a third before the end.

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Southampton battle brilliantly to get 96th minute point at Old Trafford and they're on the beach?!

They laugh at Bournemouth trying to create some sort of rivarly with them so imagine they'll take great delight in stopping them winning and pretty much sending them down.

Yes Everton on last day is a concern. Good job we've got them aswell.

If they lose to Southampton, that should be enough since we're aiming for 4 points at the very least.