Relegation thread

Knutserov13

Just now, VillaChris said:

I meant second half when we hit the post and Man. City were just kicking the ball anywhere for last 10 minutes.

I've never seen them do that under Pep. We really had them rattled.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Southampton battle brilliantly to get 96th minute point at Old Trafford and they're on the beach?!

They laugh at Bournemouth trying to create some sort of rivarly with them so imagine they'll take great delight in stopping them winning and pretty much sending them down.

Yes Everton on last day is a concern. Good job we've got them aswell.

I think most teams give everything against Man Utd. A team everyone would love to beat.

Have my doubts they'll show the same effort levels against the cherries

Edited by villalad21

Bournemouth are taking the game to City. Look like theyre fighting for their status.

that cup final we created one chance from a corner in the second half and was chasing shadows most of the game while Foden stole the show and Grealish looked crocked. The last time I saw us play like this against Citeh was when we fought back to 2-2, Benteke had that penalty disallowed for offside and we lost anyway.

Also you guys realize that City can just bring De Bruyne and Mahrez off the bench if they really wanted to get serious right. About 130m worth of talent, and that would only be 40% of their allowed subs.

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

that cup final we created one chance from a corner in the second half and was chasing shadows most of the game while Foden stole the show and Grealish looked crocked.

Yup.

That's how i remember the game too. Like i said, damage limitation tactics.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Not too worried about Bournemouth winning a game as to have any chance we need to get to 34 points as a minimum

Hopefully they lose the other though just to simplify things.

It has to be just the 1 win though. 2 wins and we'll need 37 points.

Looks like I turned on at the right time, Man. City effortlessly stroking ball in Bourne,mouith half, bit of forward thinking from D.Silva and Jesus taken down for the pen.

I really can't see Bournemouth keeping clean sheets in next two with likes of Cook in defence so they will need to score some goals.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Not too worried about Bournemouth winning a game as to have any chance we need to get to 34 points as a minimum

Hopefully they lose the other though just to simplify things.

Yeah agreed.

None of this will matter if we lose tomorrow anyways.

I genuinely don''t see 36 points being enough. Not with this GD. We need 37 pts minimum