Relegation thread

Knutserov13

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

People asking why west ham and watford wont want a draw? If we lose against arsenal which is a strong possibility we are down then all they have to worry about is bournmouth who are pretty shit

So they'll want to win then.

How can you suggest they don't want to win? It's crazy. In the last two games Bournemouth came from behind and beat Leicester and gave Man City a good game.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

Definitely watching the game tonight - if anything to eek out the last of the season while we're still in the league - BUT we need a decisive win either way - a draw would be bad news. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

I think it's a bit of a Derby that Southampton game, they'd love to help send them down 

Saints have approached project restart with full respect - Bournemouth will try but if anything Southampton are a better version of them.

On 15/07/2020 at 10:42, JPAngel said:

Aston Villa

Everton (a) - DRAW

Arsenal (h) - DRAW

West Ham (a) - WIN

Bournemouth

Man City (a) - LOSS

Southampton (h) - DRAW

Everton (a) - DRAW

Watford

West Ham (a) - LOSS

Man City (h) - LOSS

Arsenal (a) - LOSS

West Ham

Watford (h) - WIN

Man Utd (a) - LOSS

Aston Villa (h) - LOSS

Brighton

Southampton (a) - LOSS

Newcastle (h) - DRAW

Burnley (a) - LOSS

This results in a final table of:

15 West Ham United 37

16 Brighton & Hove Albion 37

17 Aston Villa 35

18 Watford 34

19 AFC Bournemouth 33

20 Norwich City 21

Can I just repost my prediction until it's proven wrong? :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rolta said:

So they'll want to win then.

How can you suggest they don't want to win? It's crazy. In the last two games Bournemouth came from behind and beat Leicester and gave Man City a good game.

We are not going to beat arsenal. You cam all believe but even when we were playing better WITH WES HEATON AND MCGINN we still lost with them having ten men! 

We are playing worse.  a point is enough for both of them i think as we incapable of winning and seeing out a game espically against the better sides. Its a little gamble for them nothing more.

Just now, JPAngel said:

Can I just repost my prediction until it's proven wrong? :P

Brighton drew with Southampton so its already wrong!!

Only kidding as Brighton's results really don't matter. If you've got Bournemouth's, Watford's,  and our's right I'll be happy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We are not going to beat arsenal. You cam all believe but even when we were playing better WITH WES HEATON AND MCGINN we still lost with them having ten men! 

We are playing worse.  a point is enough for both of them i think as we incapable of winning and seeing out a game espically against the better sides. Its a little gamble for them nothing more.

You conveniently dropped your comments about Bournemouth I see.

I'm sorry, but you're being really silly.

And as for us we're not actually playing that badly. We just lack quality up front.

Edited by Rolta

4 minutes ago, Rolta said:

You conveniently dropped your comments about Bournemouth I see.

I'm sorry, but you're being really silly.

And as for us we're not actually playing that badly. We just lack quality up front.

No need for digs rolta if you wanna debate lets debate.

You think we aint playing badly? We aint playkng well either

13 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Brighton drew with Southampton so its already wrong!!

Only kidding as Brighton's results really don't matter. If you've got Bournemouth's, Watford's,  and our's right I'll be happy.

Bugger. I'll remove that from the next one hehe.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Hard agree - but a draw would be a great achievement. 

Agreed.

Its the goal difference thats gonna kill us though so a point doesnt really help.

If only we held on.  The players look like they have accepted their fate at the end of the game

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No need for digs rolta if you wanna debate lets debate.

You think we aint playing badly? We aint playkng well either

😁 Saying you're being really silly because you think West Ham and Watford both won't want to win isn't that big of a dig. Anyway there's not really much debate to be had—I guess we'll find out soon enough!

1 minute ago, Rolta said:

😁 Saying you're being really silly because you think West Ham and Watford both won't want to win isn't that big of a dig. Anyway there's not really much debate to be had—I guess we'll find out soon enough!

We see tonight then rolta!

• Like 1

We should be hoping, praying for this.

Watford beat West Ham. We at least draw with Arsenal, West Ham lose. Beat West Ham on the final day to leapfrog them. And obviously hope Bournemouth lose to Soton.

• Like 1