Borja Bastón

alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He will part of the 5 a side Villa Legends in a few years along with Mark Kinsella.

We could probably field a full eleven, or even a match day squad, of useless loan players who have made less than 5 appearances.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

We could probably field a full eleven, or even a match day squad, of useless loan players who have made less than 5 appearances.

Moreira in net 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Moreira in net 😂

Seriously, I think we could probably get a failed loan XI out. Moreira in net, Jermaine Jenas in midfield with Simon Dawkins and Grant Holt as attackers 😂 

Oh and don’t forget José Crespo (was that his name!?) in defence.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Seriously, I think we could probably get a failed loan XI out. Moreira in net, Jermaine Jenas in midfield with Simon Dawkins and Grant Holt as attackers 😂 

Oh and don’t forget José Crespo (was that his name!?) in defence.

I think we owned Crespo actually as well as Baston but Gilles de Bilde would make it. 

Just now, Zatman said:

I think we owned Crespo actually as well as Baston but Gilles de Bilde would make it. 

God, forgot about him, we do seem to either hit or miss with our Belgians. If we include ones we’ve owned like Borja, we’d easily get a squad together 

21 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

God, forgot about him, we do seem to either hit or miss with our Belgians. If we include ones we’ve owned like Borja, we’d easily get a squad together 

Then we are opening up doors. Captain Salifou

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ok I will raise you- Ally Cissokho (How did he play for Porto, Valencia and Liverpool?), Jermaine Sicknote Jenas, and Shaun Maloney. Utter bilge.

Early in his career they thought Cissokho was going to be the next Maldini. 

And I think Michael boulding has a goal in every 2 villa games

• 2 months later...
Â