I know no one will care but...........

zab6359

I know no one will care but.................

It's 9:15 pm here I've just watched the second half of the Liverpool Salzburg match, got a week off before starting a new job and Perth decides to have a heatwave got the AC on full blast day one of four that will hit 40 degrees, I do like Oz but feck me this is unbearable!  A few G & T's are helping 😀

just me that saw that title , then was relieved to come in and find it wasn't a suicide note  ?

as to the question itself ..dunno really  , I mean obviously my family and the usual cliché stuff , but I can't think of anything else that i'd deem important   , i mean an award for being the funniest bloke on VT would be nice but it's not important , just so long as @chrisp65 doesn't win it :) ... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

I know no one will care but using more than four periods to constitute ellipsis I consider heresy.

An ellipsis is three and only three. I remember having a chat with a world leading authority on this, Mr Paul Barnes formerly of this parish

• Like 1

I know no one will care but using more than four periods to constitute ellipsis I consider heresy.

I agree...completely...but then again............................................................................................................................................................................................

• Like 1

I'm one of these heretics ..... to be fair I only ever used to use 3 and made a habit of switching to 4 or more when someone on VT moaned many moons ago that it pissed them off

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm one of these heretics ..... to be fair I only ever used to use 3 and made a habit of switching to 4 or more when someone on VT moaned many moons ago that it pissed them off

Wasn't me but suspect in was Mr Barnes

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

just me that saw that title , then was relieved to come in and find it wasn't a suicide note  ?

as to the question itself ..dunno really  , I mean obviously my family and the usual cliché stuff , but I can't think of anything else that i'd deem important   , i mean an award for being the funniest bloke on VT would be nice but it's not important , just so long as @chrisp65 doesn't win it :) ... 

Why are people giving you likes for saying you don’t want me to be Mr Funny!

**** window lickers.

Anyway, I know nobody will care, but I’ve got that very initial signs of a cold thing going on. Slightest of sniffs and a sensation behind the eyes. Still at the stage where mind over matter can kick in and you can refuse to get a cold. I suspect what’s happened, my body has sussed I’ve taken 2 days leave Followed by a weekend, and decided it can also have some down time.

Just now, bickster said:

Wasn't me but suspect in was Mr Barnes

tbh I think it was The rev , but that said I can't think of any reason why i would have gone out of my way to piss him off  , so you still remain a more likely candidate :P

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

An ellipsis is three and only three. I remember having a chat with a world leading authority on this, Mr Paul Barnes formerly of this parish

Yes, but you also need a full stop if it's at the end of a sentence - which looks like four.

• Like 2

Â