I know no one will care but...........

zab6359

28 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Q. So, Peter Crouch: What would you be if you weren't a footballer? 

A. A virgin. 

He's come a long way since I first described him as  "the lanky shit one "  on VT back when he played for us

8 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I know no one will care but I’m in the office on my own today so I’ll be heading to McDonald’s at lunch for a large Big Mac meal, a double cheeseburger and some of those cheese bite things. And there’s nothing anyone can do about it! 

What a wasted opportunity!

7 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Are you and @A'Villan the same person?

Well I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia in the past.

There is a terrible cliche/stigma that comes with and that is that we have multiple personalities.

Who knows maybe I made multiple accounts , one for each of my personalities.

Seriously though, aside from my diagnosis, which I would highly doubt @KenjiOgiwara would have had (assumption, sure), there are some parallels.

48 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

My wife and kids are in pissy ass moods all for separate reasons. Way to get the holidays off with a splat, thanks family.

Oh well I am happy :)

That’s living with females for you, I’ve got a wife, daughter and a son who’s gay. I feel quite alone sometimes! Especially when the deep conversations around relationships and fashion start 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

That’s living with females for you, I’ve got a wife, daughter and a son who’s gay. I feel quite alone sometimes! Especially when the deep conversations around relationships and fashion start 😂

Cheered me up mate! Fair play! :) Sometimes its nice to know I am not alone :)

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I know no one will care but I’m in the office on my own today so I’ll be heading to McDonald’s at lunch for a large Big Mac meal, a double cheeseburger and some of those cheese bite things. And there’s nothing anyone can do about it! 

Whatever you say, Lutz.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Check. Wife, two daughters, two grandaughters (third granddaughter due next month). The Monstrous Regiment of Women. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every year in about April to June, the local council gave out free compost. Just stuff that rotted down, was good stuff. About 6 or 7 years ago,  I started collecting 2 big green bags full each time, about half a ton I would guess. The garden was looking nice, not show garden but nice enough. Fast forward to last Friday, my 25 year old nephew came over. We took the dog for a quick leak in the garden. There was one bush, about 5 foot tall and about the same in width, he took a particular interest in. He said you know what it is don't you? No I didn't I just plant and weed. 

It's a Marijuana plant. 

Must have been in the compost, because I certainly didn't plant it.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, colhint said:

Every year in about April to June, the local council gave out free compost. Just stuff that rotted down, was good stuff. About 6 or 7 years ago,  I started collecting 2 big green bags full each time, about half a ton I would guess. The garden was looking nice, not show garden but nice enough. Fast forward to last Friday, my 25 year old nephew came over. We took the dog for a quick leak in the garden. There was one bush, about 5 foot tall and about the same in width, he took a particular interest in. He said you know what it is don't you? No I didn't I just plant and weed. 

It's a Marijuana plant. 

Must have been in the compost, because I certainly didn't plant it.

Good to get some plausible deniability evidenced on here before the court date,

• Haha 1

Â