I know no one will care but...........

zab6359

11 hours ago, Awol said:

Freddie’s got skills, that’s art! 

Yeah, I got quite the surprise when I opened the curtains I can tell ya :crylaugh:

Here's the guilty party

spacer.png

• Like 4

I think 'I know no one will care', or no one will watch this movie, read this book, laugh at this joke, listen or dance to this song, agree with this point, relate to what I often wonder, or whatever  after every post I make. But for some reason I don't mind, and make the post anyway.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Why is it within 30 seconds of turning the aircon off my house goes from ice cold to stifling hot!? Shite Australian building regs houses built with single brick and zero insulation!

I swear this was the dialogue that took place whilst constructing your and mine property both:

"Farkin' Dale!?"

"Yeah, what is it, Darren?!"

"Insulate and double brick this joint or cut back on costs and knock off early for a few rounds at the pub after?"

"You're an ideas man Darren, I could go a cold one or seventy on a hot day like today!"

"But Dale, aren't there like, Australian Building Standards we have to meet, and won't the people living here suffer?"

"She'll be right, Darren, fair dinkum, don't get your knickers in a twist"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

I swear this was the dialogue that took place whilst constructing your and mine property both:

"Farkin' Dale!?"

"Yeah, what is it, Darren?!"

"Insulate and double brick this joint or cut back on costs and knock off early for a few rounds at the pub after?"

"You're an ideas man Darren, I could go a cold one or seventy on a hot day like today!"

"But Dale, aren't there like, Australian Building Standards we have to meet, and won't the people living here suffer?"

"She'll be right, Darren, fair dinkum, don't get your knickers in a twist"

spacer.png

• Like 2

On 14/12/2019 at 07:21, maqroll said:

people freaked out by cats killing vermin

I think its since they replaced the very enjoyable and suitably violent in nature "Tom and Jerry" program I used to like on a Sunday afternoon when I was younger with the seemingly endless task of matching a word removed from the city with a house for words removed in the country.  

57 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I get maybe 3 or 4 dead bodies a year from my small cat but nothing like that Freddie Dexter wannabee you have.  F***.

Our two most recent cats were brother and sister. The male one couldn't catch anything if he tried all day (which he did). But his sister was a killing machine, and absolutely guaranteed a minimum one mouse per day, and wouldn't relax if she didn't hit quota. 

• Like 1

On 14/12/2019 at 11:44, rjw63 said:

Yeah, I got quite the surprise when I opened the curtains I can tell ya :crylaugh:

Here's the guilty party

spacer.png

He looks the spit of my moms old cat from 15-20 years ago, even down to the chunk missing from the ear. Quality. Looks like a right soppy chunk.

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

He looks the spit of my moms old cat from 15-20 years ago, even down to the chunk missing from the ear. Quality. Looks like a right soppy chunk.

He is, follows me everywhere. Can't have a tom tit on my own. Loves slaughtering rodents though. And will only drink from a running tap. The ear happened about 4 years ago when he was in his scrapping phase.

• Like 1

Â