Tell me about yourself

lapal_fan

35 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I'm a million different people from one day to the next but I'm here, in my mode.

About the best way I could describe myself, and yes, stolen from the Verve of course.

I always thought it was 'in my mould' or is it a song about statistics that has been going over my head all these years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

I always thought it was 'in my mould' or is it a song about statistics that has been going over my head all these years?

Hmm, will have to look this up now, always assumed 'mode' as it fitted with the context of what preceded it but I could be wrong!

Edit - shit you're right, I feel like I've been living a lie for the past 20 years now............bad times..........

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 2

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 03:00, blandy said:

I am a low level moderation algorithm, performing site janitor scripts, cleaning up detritus and due to coding errors, occasionally deleting the wrong threads. { code error} ////

tell user "Bad Boy"

if selection is not {guidelines} then

set sel to selection

with timeout of 30 seconds

repeat with aPost in sel

repeat with anArticle in articles of aPost

if downloaded of anArticle is true then

set theData to data of anArticle

set data of anArticle to theVillaTalk_Abyss

end if

end repeat

end repeat

end timeout

else

display dialog "Please don't do that..." buttons {"Cancel"} default button 1 with icon 2 giving up after 15

end if

end tell

I have been assigned human-like characteristics, to make me appear less mechanistic. For example I like Jim Jarmush films and Tea.

I knew it! There's no way a real human can dislike Queen. :) And with Bicks and OBE I think I see a pattern.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pelle said:

I knew it! There's no way a real human can dislike Queen.

Even as a rudimentary janitor algorithm, with some human-like characteristics ( Like Jim Jarmush films and Tea), I can detect that the sound of this Queen music of which you speak, Pelle, is sub-optimal and requires significant correctorial adjustment.

tell user "Brian May's Hair"

if selection is not {silent} then

set sel to selection

with timeout of 0.001 seconds

repeat with allSongs by Queen

repeat with allAlbums by artists "Queen"

if existence of aSong is true then

set theDestiny to expunge to pit of fire of aSong

set expunge to pit of fire of aSong to the Abyss

end if

end repeat

end Queen

else

display dialog "Please never play that again..." buttons {"Cancel"} default button 1 with icon 2 giving up after 5

end if

end tell

• Haha 1

On 26/11/2019 at 04:45, mrbojangles said:

Hello all

I'm a 33 year old male and in love with my sister. I also have an extra 2 toes and knuckles that drag on the floor. Missing a few teeth with the rest becoming decayed and a funny shade of yellow

Also support The Blues

The punch line wasn't really necessary.

Â