Gareth Bale

Genie

• 1 month later...
Just now, PaulC said:

At 31 his career cant be over. Mourinho wont pick him or Alli for some reason.  You are not going to get the best out of Bale unless you give him game time. 

he isnt playing them because they are currently shit and have been since about 2018

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Ok but his job is to manage players and get the best out of them. Form is temporary class is permanent. 

but if players become shit then he cant really do much about it, Bale was a stupid signing by Levy and even Poch couldnt get anything out of Alli.

I dont think any manager could get anything from these 2

Just now, Zatman said:

but if players become shit then he cant really do much about it, Bale was a stupid signing by Levy and even Poch couldnt get anything out of Alli.

Strange then that poch wanted him at PSG but Levy wouldn't sanction the loan move. Dont know if Bale will ever be the player he was but Alli is still very young and will come good again. 

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

He's only really hung on to play for Wales at the euros imo but he ain't making much impact in this state.

Honestly wouldn't shock me if he retired in next 12 months, hunger to play football well and truly gone.

its clearly this, I think if Giggs had any sense he wouldnt bring him either to the Euros

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Mourinho got some good form out of Alli last season. This season he's just hung him out to dry. He does this at every club, singles out 1 or 2 players and just has a rift with them, publicly and otherwise. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He's only really hung on to play for Wales at the euros imo but he ain't making much impact in this state.

Honestly wouldn't shock me if he retired in next 12 months, hunger to play football well and truly gone.

If thats the case then he's not a Welsh legend like John Charles

8 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Mourinho got some good form out of Alli last season. This season he's just hung him out to dry. He does this at every club, singles out 1 or 2 players and just has a rift with them, publicly and otherwise. 

Get the feeling it wont be long before levy sacks Mourinho 

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

While his methods are questionable Mourinho only calls out players with great talent he doesn't feel are putting in a shift. Joe Cole, Balotelli, Ozil, Hazard, Shaw and Alli

He doesn't call out Eric Dier or Phil Jones

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

While his methods are questionable Mourinho only calls out players with great talent he doesn't feel are putting in a shift. Joe Cole, Balotelli, Ozil, Hazard, Shaw and Alli

He doesn't call out Eric Dier or Phil Jones

I mean call them out by all means, but give them a chance to play themselves back into form. Alli came on recently and misplaced a pass, which the opposition scored 30 seconds and a couple of phases of play later. Mourinho then singles him out after the game. How could the guy be expected to get his form back when he's being managed like this?

Â