Cameron Archer

Zatman

1 hour ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Well taken goal but would never of counted in the PL. He was miles offside. 

No chance , I watched the game and the commentary ( Cardiff commentary) kept saying that but he wasn't miles offside at all , it was a close call but I would say they got it right. 

• Like 2

On 10/02/2023 at 09:42, Dodgyknees said:

I think he’s one of those players that doesn’t look too special as a youth prospect compared to others, but has something magical about him that comes out as he grows and matures.

Its him turning from boy to man that has changed him. Always had talent but he was tiny. 5ft 6 and skinny with it.  He had to play wide as  he wasnt strong enough to play as a 9. He couldnt thrive without the power he now has.  And i agree . Sonething about Cam draws you to him.  I think its that he has all the atteibutes.  Quick strong skillful and a two footed lethal finisher with great movement. Todays goal was prime Michael Owen .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I just find it so bizarre we never gave him more than 15 mins in games. He seems like if given a start or a opportunity he can really cause problems

I think that it was Emery trying to keep Ings happy . And then after we let cam out on loan Ings decided to leave. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I just find it so bizarre we never gave him more than 15 mins in games. He seems like if given a start or a opportunity he can really cause problems

He has always taken his opportunities when he has been given them.

And I don't mean 15min substitute appearances.

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

He has always taken his opportunities when he has been given them.

And I don't mean 15min substitute appearances.

Yep like the cup games even that game against chelsea when he scored. I dont think he has been given a fair amount of opportunities 

I would have liked to have to have seen him given more game time personally as i think he is a better finisher than ollie is

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I just dont see how archers getting time here ollie is no 1 now you have dran and potentially another striker coming in.

I think we will cash in on him personally 

I hope not.

I think he will be better than Watkins or Bailey.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not bizarre when you remember who was in charge though.

Â