Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

On 17/11/2023 at 13:19, Tom13 said:

Hey, at least he's adding to his caps total. Should certainly be starting though.

3 years out of the squad. Needs to impress in training and be better than the others that have the shirt.  That said, it won't be long. I am sure Ancelotti will be already influencing the call ups.

14 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

3 years out of the squad. Needs to impress in training and be better than the others that have the shirt.  That said, it won't be long. I am sure Ancelotti will be already influencing the call ups.

Time really does fly.

Never realised it was this long!

1 hour ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Ancelotti is about to sign a new Real Madrid contract

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, deeps said:

Tired of the Arsenal links 

Literally just saw Romano post this about  5 mins ago on his Facebook 🙄

🚨 EXCLUSIVE 🚨

🔴 Douglas Luiz is the DREAM target for Arsenal this January, but could Ruben Neves be an alternative? 

🔔 FREE 1 Year Subscription to my Premium Newsletter! Subscribe NOW - https://thedailybriefing.io/cd70fdfa

Full story - Link in Comments👇👇 " 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Literally just saw Romano post this about  5 mins ago on his Facebook 🙄

🚨 EXCLUSIVE 🚨

🔴 Douglas Luiz is the DREAM target for Arsenal this January, but could Ruben Neves be an alternative? 

🔔 FREE 1 Year Subscription to my Premium Newsletter! Subscribe NOW - https://thedailybriefing.io/cd70fdfa

Full story - Link in Comments👇👇 " 

Imagine paying for "Premium Newsletter". 🤡

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought he was good last night. With Joelinton having a bit of a rush of blood he was a one man midfield for Brazil, but he got straight into the game, onto the ball and dictated it - I though they looked better during the time he was on that at any other time in the game and that the improvement was down to him, he was busy and active and trying to make things happen - a really good little cameo from him in an absolute madhouse.

Brazil fans will tell you that they’re perplexed Bruno G and Joelinton see the pitch before Dougie. Dougie is the exact midfielder that Diniz should want. A player that can control the tempo, know when to recycle or go direct. Yet they have Bruno and Joelinton playing like they’re still at Newcastle, launching switches with abandon. 

8 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I saw some Brazilians on Twitter saying Dougie had a bad game giving the ball away at one point, and making a tame shot from distance. I just thought, that’s my Dougie, keeping his World class performances for the Villa.

I'm not sure how a midfielder is supposed to have a good game as a one man midfield playing with 4 strikers and 4 defenders. 

Â