Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Would be surprised if he's featuring in the social media posts if we have a clear intention to move him on. 

Which is why I sadly think we won't sell Ings and McGinn. 

47 days until the seasons starts right ?

edit: where’s McGinn?

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Would be surprised if he's featuring in the social media posts if we have a clear intention to move him on. 

Which is why I sadly think we won't sell Ings and McGinn. 

Tensix twentyleven... 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Just now, Zatman said:

Water down Villas demands? 

Fits in that they dont have much to spend. We might struggle to get 20 million for him from Roma

If that's true I wonder would they be interested in a swap deal for Tammy?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, duke313 said:

If that's true I wonder would they be interested in a swap deal for Tammy?

If reports are true we would probably have to pay 70 million plud Luiz for Tammy 

Arsenal apparently ready to swap Gabriel plus money for him

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If reports are true we would probably have to pay 70 million plud Luiz for Tammy 

Arsenal apparently ready to swap Gabriel plus money for him

Serious cash, that's close to 100 million euros total value.  I suppose Roma are in no need to sell yet, probably has a another 4 years left on his contract with Roma.

Just now, duke313 said:

Serious cash, that's close to 100 million euros total value.  I suppose Roma are in no need to sell yet, probably has a another 4 years left on his contract with Roma.

He is loved in Rome and vice versa. Chelsea have a 70 million buyback until next year

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He is loved in Rome and vice versa. Chelsea have a 70 million buyback until next year

Wasn’t there an interview in Italy last month I think where he wouldn’t rule out a move back to the PL this summer.  Probably means nothing but at the time was a surprise and led to some tentative speculation from journos.

I've said before that Luiz is not designed for PL football even though he is a technically gifted player.

He needs to play in a league that will allow him a bit more time to express himself, rather than the 90 mile an hour combative stuff that highlights his lack of pace against even average teams. 

If we get back what we paid for him this Summer we should take it due to the fact that otherwise he will just run his contract down.

No disrespect to Dougie as he's a professional and a decent guy.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I've said before that Luiz is not designed for PL football even though he is a technically gifted player.

He needs to play in a league that will allow him a bit more time to express himself, rather than the 90 mile an hour combative stuff that highlights his lack of pace against even average teams. 

If we get back what we paid for him this Summer we should take it due to the fact that otherwise he will just run his contract down.

No disrespect to Dougie as he's a professional and a decent guy.

I think you're right.  Serie A will suit him, probably get a big move if he does well there for a few seasons.

Â