2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

43 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Kaepernick frenzy today

got a try out with Atlanta at the weekend hasn't he?

he's not great not terrible, he's definitely not as bad as some in the league, depends on his contract demands, I would have thought there's a potential bargain to be had with nike et al subsidising his wages

edit - nope, he has an NFL organised private workout and interview session in atlanta to which all 32 teams have been invited to attend

Edited by villa4europe

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I hear 'Heads' in a Southern accent

The mind is a weird thing. When I listened to the clip on the previous page, I thought it was tails. I went to the Gamepass app and listened to it and though he said heads. Went back to the clip on the previous page, and it sounds like heads.

CostlyRemarkableAmericanwarmblood.webp

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

Yeah I he’s good, and will become very good. But he’s not the MVP candidate that some are making him out to be. 

Most Valuable Player man. MVP. Nobody but Lamar could have done the things he’s done and got us to the point we’re at now. Without him we’d be 4-6 or something with Checkdown Joe and a stagnant offence. He IS our offence. Of course he’s a top candidate for the award.

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Most Valuable Player man. MVP. Nobody but Lamar could have done the things he’s done and got us to the point we’re at now. Without him we’d be 4-6 or something with Checkdown Joe and a stagnant offence. He IS our offence. Of course he’s a top candidate for the award.

Without Wilson we are 0-10.

We're past the mid point

What's everyones' playoff picture looking like?

Mine is:

AFC

1. Ravens 13-3              2. Pats 13-3                   

4. Chiefs 10-6                  5. Bills 10-6                         3. Texans 11-5                     6. Raiders 9-7

AFC

1. Packers 13-3              2. Seahawks 13-3                   

4. Eagles 10-6                  5. 49'ers 12-4                         3. Saints 12-4                     6. Vikings 11-5

I don't know the decider for Packers/Seahawks so I put us number 2 seed :P I think 49'ers will easily lose thrice more including to us final day of the season (and Saints/Ravens). We drop the game against the Vikings and win the rest. Saints could also be 13-3 as well. Which could knock us into 3?

Edited by StefanAVFC

the last spot in the AFC is going to be a shoot out, a lot of games vs each other

the raiders have the bengals then jets then chiefs, chiefs have chargers in mexico then a bye, they could be on level pegging by then or even raiders out in front

colts next 3 games are jags, Texans, titans, the Texans have the ravens up next so they could be level pegging when they play each other

steelers play browns x 2, bengals cardinals then the bills who play dolphins, broncos, cowboys, ravens so they could be level pegging too!

I don't think any of them are anything special but that's whats making it interesting

Steph has it about right I think , team wise

but , I dont see Hawks losing only 1 more game with Eagles , Vikings,Rams, Panthers & 49'ers to play  .. least i hope not :)

I had Saints at 10-6 before the season started so I'd take 12-4 , more so given Brees injury  ..but on paper we could win all our remaining games , but we have 2 games against Panthers which is in effect their Superbowl , so could easily lose both of those .. I'm hoping we'll be pumped up for the Falcons rematch

Â