2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Browns fire Dorsey too, apparently looking at McDaniel to take complete control

Bit of a shock! 

I'm not sure McDaniels is the answer...

So the Browns are going to look for and experienced GM who has proven he can build a winning team... to replace their experienced GM who has proven he can build a winning team.

1 minute ago, JoshVilla said:

Bruce Allen gone at long last. Ron Rivera at HC. Hopefully pick up Chase Young with the #2 pick. Is it too early to start thinking about next season?

Never to early, playoffs are for wimps anyway :D

Thoughts on the "riverboat"?

22 hours ago, Tegis said:

Never to early, playoffs are for wimps anyway :D

Thoughts on the "riverboat"?

Very happy. As much as things went stale in Carolina, I think he’s the right guy for the job. But I’m even happier about hiring Jack Del Rio as DC. We have so much talent on Defense that’s been so woefully coached and mis-managed. I think we finally have coaching staff that know what they’re doing.

Tua declares.

So, the Bengals are likely to pick Burrow, Skins stay put and as they are set with Haskins, probably takes Young. The Lions and Giants picks are going to be golddust for a QB hungry team. Dolphins at 5 will definitely take Tua if he's still there. It's going to be Goff/Wentz all over again. :D

Expect the chargers to be in the hunt

Not sure if it's because they want rivers to stay but they've given the QB coach the OC role full time, saw nothing in him to suggest he was good enough

Going to be a rough FA too, some half decent players up, including hunter Henry 

Â