Tegis

2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Recommended Posts

Lets start the offseason with some pure comedy from the west coast :)

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dolphins announce hire of Brian Flores as head coach

Bengals officially name Zac Taylor their head coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick Foles informs Eagles he'll void $20M option

So that means he'll be a free agent and no trade for the Eagles, unless they franchise-tag him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Nick Foles informs Eagles he'll void $20M option

So that means he'll be a free agent and no trade for the Eagles, unless they franchise-tag him.

He's really not that good is he? Last years Superb Owl was a one-off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

He's really not that good is he? Last years Superb Owl was a one-off.

They had no tape on him .

When teams do, Foles is garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant find a complete list of stupid new names, but here are some of them

Beau Benzschawel
Ben Burr-Kirven

Mecole Hardman
Andy Isabella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rock Ya-Sin is my favourite (and is suuposedly pretty decent too). Still hoping Kobe Buffalomeat makes it to the NFL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YODNY CAJUSTE
GREEDY WILLIAMS
DEEBO SAMUEL
JUSTICE HILL
CHAUNCEY GARDNER-JOHNSON (UF)
LIL'JORDAN HUMPHREY
OSHANE XIMINES
CHRISTIAN RECTOR
HAMP CHEEVERS
SHELDRICK REDWINE
EASTON STICK
SQUALLY CANADA
KORON CRUMP
QUART'E SAPP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Gardner Minshew will be in the draft . Not got tonnes of experience but  the kid has bags of talent . I was looking forward to watching him play in college next season but he'll probably be a day 2/3 guy who could be a future diamond. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2019 at 16:58, Brumerican said:
YODNY CAJUSTE
GREEDY WILLIAMS
DEEBO SAMUEL
JUSTICE HILL
CHAUNCEY GARDNER-JOHNSON (UF)
LIL'JORDAN HUMPHREY
OSHANE XIMINES
CHRISTIAN RECTOR
HAMP CHEEVERS
SHELDRICK REDWINE
EASTON STICK
SQUALLY CANADA
KORON CRUMP
QUART'E SAPP

dont sleep on demarcus christmas 😂

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, the "Alliance of American Football" league has started. Mostly castoffs from the NFL looking for a place to showcase themselves, and Trent Richardson.

Off-season football, it might just catch on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Tegis said:

So, the "Alliance of American Football" league has started. Mostly castoffs from the NFL looking for a place to showcase themselves, and Trent Richardson.

Off-season football, it might just catch on.

I've been Birmingham Iron all my life dude .😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Power Rankings

 

Arizona Hotshots.

Orlando Apollos.

San Antonio Commanders.

Salt Lake Stallions.

Atlanta Legends.

Birmingham Iron.

San Diego Fleet.

Memphis Express.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Kareem Hunt to Cleveland.

Knew it! Dorsey signed him at KC and he's from Ohio. 

Coincidentally the hotel he kicked the woman was in Cleveland. 

Hunt and Chubb - quite a pairing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Current Power Rankings

 

Arizona Hotshots.

Orlando Apollos.

San Antonio Commanders.

Salt Lake Stallions.

Atlanta Legends.

Birmingham Iron.

San Diego Fleet.

Memphis Express.

Some garbage names there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a Vince McMahon in sight?

Seriously though they always seem to say crazy numbers of college kids don't make it I think a 2nd league can but it will take  more time than it will get 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites