2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

2020 1st-round pick, a 2021 1st-round pick and a 2021 4th-round pick
Kinda steep for a semi headcase. Talent unquestionable.

The post season is where we Jags fans thrive !

Okudah Forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, Tegis said:

And there we go :( I mean, the value is excellent for a out of contract veteran, but still 😝

And it'll probably end up getting us an even higher first round pick next season now too.

people sub GIF

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

And it'll probably end up getting us an even higher first round pick next season now too.

Which puts us in the deep QB hunt of 2020. @Brumerican Lock vs the ones coming out, is it worth picking another? Or trade back and pick stud linemen?

Edited by Tegis

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

ESPN should never have broadcast that  to be honest.

i can see why the jets would be annoyed that it got aired, but surely ESPN are well within their rights to air it. this is the stuff i want to see more of when players are mic'd up, rather than the usual cacophony of "let's goooooo" and one play at a time"

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Which puts us in the deep QB hunt of 2020. @Brumerican Lock vs the ones coming out, is it worth picking another? Or trade back and pick stud linemen?

I'm of the opinion that you should draft a QB every year even if you have a guy.   This is definitely the draft for linemen and receivers though. 

FWIW Sanders was the last offensive player left from the SB 50 roster.

1 minute ago, abdomlahor said:

i can see why the jets would be annoyed that it got aired, but surely ESPN are well within their rights to air it. this is the stuff i want to see more of when players are mic'd up, rather than the usual cacophony of "let's goooooo" and one play at a time"

I'm glad they did but it does seem a little off . Apparently the NFL gave it the go ahead.

He'll think he's in the afterlife next weekend.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Which puts us in the deep QB hunt of 2020. @Brumerican Lock vs the ones coming out.

I'm a big fan of Lock. He's a mobile gunslinger who can throw off balance but I fear for him behind that line.   As for the ones coming out these are all guys who are better than Trubisky.

TUA TAGOVAILOA - ALABAMA
JUSTIN HERBERT - OREGON
JOE BURROW - LSU
JACOB EASON - WASHINGTON
JALEN HURTS - OKLAHOMA
JAKE FROMM - GEORGIA
JORDAN LOVE - UTAH STATE
SAM EHLINGER - TEXAS

Â