The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

I was expecting some hilarious twist, like the effort backfiring and the guy getting stung multiple times.   But then I remembered we're in the Trump era and everyone is winning all the time.  It wasn't funny at all.   I'm tired of winning...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is proper **** mental :D

He got 160 years in prison for it

Suspect arrested for kidnapping and carjacking. A multi-jurisdictional police investigation involving a man who stole a car with a four-year-old boy in it outside a gas station in Longmont this morning, carjacked two other cars, crashed into a vehicle, then fled until Douglas County Sheriff’s deputies arrested him at Peoria and Lincoln in Douglas County. During the hour-long chase across the metro area, the driver hit half a dozen vehicles and hit a Colorado State Trooper who was outside his car deploying stop sticks in the road. The trooper suffered serious injuries and is at an area hospital.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 12:06, BOF said:

This is proper **** mental :D

He got 160 years in prison for it

Mental!

My car doors lock automatically above 5mph and stay locked until I open the door so its surprising to see newer cars on here, that don't seem to have that facility?

• 3 weeks later...
Â