The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

As a rural chap, with prior experience as an honourary northerner I wouldn't mind a date with the narrator of this clip: still though, don't touch twice ! You know now buddy! 

edit- MODS- the link- the victim's you know, "orientation" is not the butt of any joke here. Dunno why the you tuber thought to title as so ....

• Haha 1

On 3 August 2017 at 12:11, BOF said:

:lol:

Oh my God what has BOF posted. These are <regardless of gender> competition-deemed-ready participants making unforgivable mistakes as if first time on a bike probably had someone else start them. Painful to watch, in fort of a paying crowd too? This clip has set female MotoX / exhibition MotoX back decades

no instinct to brake or navigate around as if like a YouTube Fail video. Damn. I thought I was a pussy on a dirt bike this has reassured me. Truly shocking, were these literally sat on a readied bike for the first time, I don't think so. Unforgivable. Proves many points I regrettably say, whether it regards two or four wheels. 

13 hours ago, Midfielder said:

Oh my God what has BOF posted. These are <regardless of gender> competition-deemed-ready participants making unforgivable mistakes as if first time on a bike probably had someone else start them. Painful to watch, in fort of a paying crowd too? This clip has set female MotoX / exhibition MotoX back decades

no instinct to brake or navigate around as if like a YouTube Fail video. Damn. I thought I was a pussy on a dirt bike this has reassured me. Truly shocking, were these literally sat on a readied bike for the first time, I don't think so. Unforgivable. Proves many points I regrettably say, whether it regards two or four wheels. 

It's worth noting too that the video is from the official X Games youtube channel.  Not some pisstake fan compilation.

3 hours ago, BOF said:

It's worth noting too that the video is from the official X Games youtube channel.  Not some pisstake fan compilation.

That is scary and what's more doesn't exactly showcase their abilities only shames their abilities. 

Like at the start of the clip one of the riders just makes a beeline straight for a post doesn't even seem to make any evasive adjustment almost like a magnet sucks her in. Yet, probably seems confused as to how it happened or what could have been done to avoid. Ummmm, turn? Crazy vid that. 

• 3 weeks later...
Â