The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Most of my best mates play guitar. Whenever we have some kind of house party, at some point in the evening, at least two or three of them always start playing and carry on doing so for quite a while. Generally, they're quite good, but it tends to annoy me - but I always just assumed I was being miserable, particularly because I can't join in as I'm crap with any kind of instrument. Maybe this should be in the 'Things that piss you off that shouldn't' thread.

I'm right behind you. It doesn't matter the standard of playing. If your party leads to someone bringing out a musical instrument, then your party is shit.

Last year I went to a xmas party (hosted by the same girl who's party I'm going to tomorrow!) and at about midnight her boyfriend brought out the guitar and gave a rendition of "All I want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey.

No word of a lie, I'd finished my drink, said my goodbyes and left before he'd finished the song. That shit's not for me.

I'm right behind you. It doesn't matter the standard of playing. If your party leads to someone bringing out a musical instrument, then your party is shit.

Last year I went to a xmas party (hosted by the same girl who's party I'm going to tomorrow!) and at about midnight her boyfriend brought out the guitar and gave a rendition of "All I want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey.

No word of a lie, I'd finished my drink, said my goodbyes and left before he'd finished the song. That shit's not for me.

I'm glad it's not just me! Or we're both just miserable. That said, I love a good house party! Just **** off with your musical instruments.

• 2 weeks later...
Â