The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Yeah I said something similar. SHP is the only REM song I know that goes down the 'major' path and makes obvious 'pop-esque' note changes. Probably no co-incidence that Stipe is known to absolutely hate SHP too.

I can't be sure but I think we just fell out.

At this point I should probably admit I am of the opinion that Metallica are gubbins and (to me) most/all of their work sounds like it's produced in a bin. Never should've kicked Dave Mustaine out, see. :P

If that means we must battle to the death, so be it. I propose some form of joust, with pogos instead of horses and breadsticks instead of lances. Have at you!

Ahha. No need to joust. At this point I feel I too must point out I'm not so much a fan of Metallica as I am of that particular song. I tend to 'do' songs rather than bands and that one is one of my favourites from a favourite part of my life :D Put down or eat your breadstick and dismount your pogo good sir.

The dismissal of an entire band's work off the back of their typical stuff does make me curious though. I've never understood that.

(to me) most/all of their work sounds like it's produced in a bin.

Oof, that's an expensive metal bin.

It's the Metallicas and Madonnas of this world that sound engineers use to get the feel of rooms, on tour and in the studio.

That's superb BOF.

On a slightly related note I've really gotten into REM recently.

Perhaps it's an age thing.

Maybe you're just in a dark place :)

Horrible American people being horribly American.    **** knows what caused the argument, but it appears it is a security guard throwing a family out of a shop or a restaurant or something similar.   Three minutes of people screaming at each other, lots of cleavage and then a couple of moments of genuine hilarity. You'll know it when you see it. 

Liveleak. 

It's not.  They are just being horrible in a way that is quintessentially American.   ("YOU GO GIRL!")

Maybe I'm just a bad person but I thought the way she collapsed from being tazed was funny, as was the absolute monster who walked out of the building a few seconds later.  

Now I come to think about it, there is no point of debate. I am a bad person. 

http://youtu.be/r9URHJNWm3A

So have another great video from Ashens. :) 

• Like 2

Â