The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Strangely enough, I've just been searching You Tube (without success) - I'm trying to find a clip from The Mary Whitehouse Experience (or Punt & Dennis) of the Dancing Dad - where Hugh Dennis says "this has a good beat" and starts to dance in a stupid way. Can't find one anywhere - any ideas?

On the theme of looking for things - if anyone can find me a clip somewhere of Stephen Fry on The Kumars at Number 42 I'd appreciate it. I know the Kumars was a shit show, but Fry's reply to their question on quantum physics and their reaction is bloody hilarious.

On the theme of looking for things - if anyone can find me a clip somewhere of Stephen Fry on The Kumars at Number 42 I'd appreciate it. I know the Kumars was a shit show, but Fry's reply to their question on quantum physics and their reaction is bloody hilarious.

This clip aint from youtube, but here it is.

This clip aint from youtube, but here it is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Â