The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

With all the bad feeling towards anything Scouse on the boards at the moment, I thought this video was quite apt.

Try not to laugh your cock off as the chavvy Scouser gets decked with one swift blow to the head after giving it large to a biker.

I like that. The scally was clearly one of the laughably unemployable who was playing to the audience of 15 year olds egging him on. Lets film some happy slapping for Youtube.

"DO IT!, COME ON! HIT ME!"

2sb8hnc.jpg

like this you mean?

I dread to think how embarrassing that was for Mr Scally. Playing the big man then getting flattened by one punch and scurrying away on his arse like a girl. It would have taken him years to live down anyway. Now someone has put it on Youtube his shame is immortal.

How cool was the biker though. He took some serious goading before he hit him and never ever lost his cool. You just know the scumbag came back that night with mates and put in every window the biker had plus probably did his bike in too. It's the way of the scum.

• 2 weeks later...
Using clips from Downfall and turning them into something else got shit after the first one was released.

He's right you know. Diminishing returns are at play here.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UP54k8ayxZg

proof that NFL players shouldn't become fighters...just look at his face at the end, is he crying?

The "little" fella is still a big bastard, and can still throw a punch. It seems the knockout punch actually broke the big lads jaw. Thats gotta hurt no matter how much you weigh.

• 2 weeks later...
Â