VillaAsh

Which one...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one...

• No.1
    • No.2
    • No.3
    • No.4

Number 1 simple and effective, 2 looks cheap, 4 looks shit and 3 is a bit wank, the type of crap liverpool would unfurl. We are Aston Villa and as such 1 is most suitable.

Are you telling me the Liverbird flag they have is Shit? Would you prefer a giant Villa shirt or just the badge... show a bit creativity.

i like no 3....

but the league cup should be bottom right, rather than top left... its given too much promenence where it is.

its also bigger than the FA Cup & league trophy. :shock:

FA Cup or league trophy should be top left, i think.

I think the first one looks the best over fans.

I liked the second on and the though the last one was interesting.

For me though the first one just looks much more imposing and noticeable which is what we want. Rich colours, cant get distracted from the badge, excellent idea Villa, absolutely excellent idea.

Guest Ricardomeister

2 and 3 are the best but I think 2 is better as more colourful and will look better as huge flag.

UTV SOTC

I've been the one who got this going and it's taken a lot of hard work and 3 years. All you see are 4 images. I've seen loads of variations and designs. It's all too easy to slag off 4 but it's been changed quite a bit from the original. The whole thing was done as a sketch with the Lion holding the Badge as a shield but the club had the photo's put on of the trophies and the badge put in the corner which mixed it up a bit too much. The Idea came from incorporating what we've won, The Lion, the badge and the Star. I challenge anyone to design a flag then get it past club red tape without any changes.

If the vote had gone out a month ago you would have all chosen 4...trust me.

Everyone has their opinion which the guys that drew it will obviously value!!!! and i hope the best design wins whichever one it is, just think before you rip 4 to shreds without thinking what it could have looked like.

i like no 3....

but the league cup should be bottom right, rather than top left... its given too much promenence where it is.

its also bigger than the FA Cup & league trophy. :shock:

FA Cup or league trophy should be top left, i think.

Is top left not the European cup??

Number 1 simple and effective, 2 looks cheap, 4 looks shit and 3 is a bit wank, the type of crap liverpool would unfurl. We are Aston Villa and as such 1 is most suitable.

I totally agree with that, numero uno please

Gotta be number 3 for me. Like that it shows everything we've won but isn't tacky.

Oh and went for alternating between upper and lower holte

But itis, very tacky, without the numbers it would be better though

Gotta be number 3 for me. Like that it shows everything we've won but isn't tacky.

Oh and went for alternating between upper and lower holte

But itis, very tacky, without the numbers it would be better though

Why is it tacky showing what we won??? It's part of our "Proud History"

Â