VillaAsh

Which one...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one...

• No.1
    • No.2
    • No.3
    • No.4

2 for me, i think we have enough reminders around the ground of a past glories already so i hope it's not 3 but i bet it is

That's kinda the way I was thinking too! Its like No 3 is.... this is what we've done.. The past...What we're about now is the future...& this is our new badge...which is why I personally prefer No 2

1 looked boring, 2 looked a bit hard on the eyes, 3 looked great - what a way to show off the club's acheivements. 4 looked really camp.

So I went for 3.

As long as they don't run up and down the pitch with it when we score mind.....

Opposition fans don't give a shit about of history, us villa fans shouldn't need a reminder to know our history so why try and ram it down peoples throats even more in huge flag form? Options one and two are excellent!

The stereotype that all we ever do is talk about trophies we won in the past won't be helped by chossing options 3 or 4.

Where did i say i was denying it? ALL i said was CONSTANTLY reminding all fans of it is bit embarrasing. The badge, the banner on the middle of the north stand, now this flag all pay homage to our past history.

I am in no way deriding our past as i like all villa fans are rightly proud of what we have achieved, but the seemingly constant need to harp on about it in everything designed since Randy took over is a bit over the top.

Maybe its because Doug did not want to acknowledge our history, so now we are making up for lost time as fans but sometimes just the club's badge is enough :?

Maybe its because Doug did not want to acknowledge our history, so now we are making up for lost time as fans but sometimes just the club's badge is enough :?

good point. It seems to me like we've come full circle, and having emerged from the era when our history was hidden away, we now seem to have gone over the top in wanting to advertise it to both ourselves and everyone else.

I'd prefer it somewhere in between, but for me no. 3 is too overstated.

I hate it owhen other clubs try to ram their successes and "bigness" down peoples throats (Utd etc) so would be a but hypocritical of me to then support Villa trying to do the same ....

3 for me and I added the pool only late last night and cannot believe the response already...

though can I just say that if our poll indicates anything it shows that just like the badge whichever one is selected half the people will agree and accept it and the others won't. But let's not fall out about it.....

Â