VillaAsh

Which one...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one...

• No.1
    • No.2
    • No.3
    • No.4

Gotta be number 3 for me. Like that it shows everything we've won but isn't tacky.

Oh and went for alternating between upper and lower holte

But itis, very tacky, without the numbers it would be better though

Why is it tacky showing what we won??? It's part of our "Proud History"

I'm sorry but saying the previous versions of no 4 were worse doesn't make the final version good... looks like something my 9 yr old would cobble together in photoshop...

No. 1 for me - simple and classy.

I also voted for Holte Upper... because I can't be arsed holding it and I always sit in lower :lol:

Gotta be number 3 for me. Like that it shows everything we've won but isn't tacky.

Oh and went for alternating between upper and lower holte

But itis, very tacky, without the numbers it would be better though

Why is it tacky showing what we won??? It's part of our "Proud History"

Because its got no class whatsoever...

Without the numbers yeah, but with no.

Four is possibly one of the worst designs for anything - I mean anything!

I went for one, out of those choices it is the best - simple flag. And like people above I'm hoping three is out of date sooner rather than later.

But come on, we're all missing an opportunity to be creative. I've had a go, reliable MSPaint! I'm expecting better from some of you lot - this took me five minutes and some of you clearly have more time to waste than me!!!!

73cyljo.jpg

I voted for number 3 (would have been better without the numbers), but I also liked nr. 2.

Just for the fun of it did anyone here actually vote for number 4? To say it's horrific would be the understatement of the century.

Number 1 simple and effective, 2 looks cheap, 4 looks shit and 3 is a bit wank, the type of crap liverpool would unfurl. We are Aston Villa and as such 1 is most suitable.

Are you telling me the Liverbird flag they have is Shit? Would you prefer a giant Villa shirt or just the badge... show a bit creativity.

not sure which Liverbird flag you are referring to, I'm simply talking about all the flags they have that show their haul of silverware, I think it's quite a low class thing to do akin to waering cheap gold jewelery, we are Aston Villa the **** founding fathers of football we should never feel the need to remind others of our successes they should feel privilaged to share the same air as us.

cheap Liverpool flags:

football-flags_liverpool.jpg

Liverpool-flag.jpg

20633020a4718195057m.jpg

1 & 2 are just like bigger versions of the flags you get from the Villa Park "lucky lucky" men outside the ground

4 looks like it's been put together as part of a 14 year old's art class in his first week of using a computer

3 fits in perfectly with the slogan not heard enough these days "Proud History, Bright Future"

Â