VillaAsh

Which one...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one...

• No.1
    • No.2
    • No.3
    • No.4

Thanks B6. Have to say all three look mint like that.

Hmm is costs allow one for the Holte, one for the North and one for away games.....

Now your talking.

Only one has been agreed. Anythinh else would have to be funded by the fans.

Went for number 3 myself. If I remember correctly it will be unveiled against the Blose at VP is that correct?

I had a idea for this match. People should make small banners and flags with silhoettes of the trophies or with imporat years in our history e.g 1874, 1888, 1932 etc. Or even player names from the past and present.

Went for number 3 myself. If I remember correctly it will be unveiled against the Blose at VP is that correct?

I had a idea for this match. People should make small banners and flags with silhoettes of the trophies or with imporat years in our history e.g 1874, 1888, 1932 etc. Or even player names from the past and present.

Are you serious?

The obssesion with Blues in not healthy.

Its just another derby game, dont lower yourself to their level in making it huge.

Rubery, Is there a way suggestions can be out forward for number 3 without the numbers on the cups?

I understand its a bit late in the day and as you say there wasnt much response last time round, but I think alot of the people voting against 3 would be in favour of it without the numbers.

Just an idea

Spoke with Dan at the club.

Number 3 can't have the trophies taken off it as it will go against why people voted for it in the first place.

Â