Lewis Brunt

sir_gary_cahill

7 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

May as well get it out of the way early.....only time will tell if he’ll be able to bear the Brunt of SGC’s high expectations.

Well done on the contract and happy birthday Lewis.

Only the cream rises to the top ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Most modern milk goes though a homogenisation process where the fat molecules are sheared to prevent this kind of separation.

Seriously though, well done Lewis.

Hang on a minute! As a species we have spent the time, effort, ingenuity and money to shear fat molecules within milk, developed it to an industrial scale and implemented it world wide so that when we go to the fridge we don't have to shake the bottle?

Also congratulations Lewis.  He looks like he needs a good feed, but I do like it when our own get pro contracts.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Here we go again.

How good is this one SGC? Future Barca player and Ballon d'or winner or just the usual England captain material?

He could be all of the above.

How about we wait and see without worrying too much about the eventual outcome?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Here we go again.

How good is this one SGC? Future Barca player and Ballon d'or winner or just the usual England captain material?

Very good football talent, then again they all are ;) he’s got a great brain and vision, his passing his excellent but he could work on the defensive side of his game to become a more complete player in time

2 hours ago, Straggler said:

Hang on a minute! As a species we have spent the time, effort, ingenuity and money to shear fat molecules within milk, developed it to an industrial scale and implemented it world wide so that when we go to the fridge we don't have to shake the bottle?

Also congratulations Lewis.  He looks like he needs a good feed, but I do like it when our own get pro contracts.

Yep, milk is fired through a small opening at high pressure to shear the fat molecules and reduce layering or splitting of the milk. 

What a time to be alive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nigel said:

Lets not get all scientific here!

Nothing wrong with science, we can also tell what's science fact and fiction with turds sinking and floating lol

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Very good football talent, then again they all are ;) he’s got a great brain and vision, his passing his excellent but he could work on the defensive side of his game to become a more complete player in time

They nearly all do, have to.....They catch the eye first and then have to learn the realities of the leagues...and is usually playing in them that they develop.

with this in mind, I find it hard to predict a young players likelihood of making it....I admire those that can.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

They nearly all do, have to.....They catch the eye first and then have to learn the realities of the leagues...and is usually playing in them that they develop.

with this in mind, I find it hard to predict a young players likelihood of making it....I admire those that can.

Agreed, they have to adjust to men’s football, some do, some don’t, the fact that we’ve given Brunt a 3 year contract tells me that the club believe in him

Â