Henry Watch

PieFacE

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

0-2 loss to bottom of table Guingamp, I dont think this prick will make it to New Years at Monaco

Lilian Thuram son actually scored today 

For every game he lose it just feels better we didn't go for him.

We could actually have gone down with him as a head coach, i actually think so. He seem to have no idea how to organize a team

• 4 weeks later...

Keeper saved a penalty to prevent them from losing to Patrick Vieira's Nice. Still 2nd bottom, with 15 points from 20 games. Means he has earned 9 points from 11 games in charge. Lots of stragglers in Ligue 1 though, wouldn't be surprised if they survived by the skin of their teeth.

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

abused the grandmother of an opposition player which he has now had to apolgise for 

Well he yelled a common French insult towards one of the players. ”la putain de ta grand-mere"

Bit like if he'd yelled motherf****r to him had in been in England.

Still, it's starting to get entertaining watching him unravel 

35 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Saw enough of him at Red Bulls to know that he is a bad loser, and when facing playing with those of a lesser calibre than him has very poor leadership qualities and a terrible attitude towards them.

Dont forget his childish Champions League final tantrum after he missed a few good chances and then had a go at Ronaldinho and Etoo

I think we can be proud of ourselves, more than proud. I don't want to start any arguments but I don't know if the ref had a Barcelona shirt on or something.

"They kicked me all over the place in the first half. I got the ball here and he gave me a yellow card. I don't know if they're not used to the pace of the Premier League or the desire, but I thought that was harsh, I'm sorry.

"Clear enough maybe for Jens [Lehmann], but I told the ref, 'I'm sorry, if you don't want us to win it, just say it from the start'.

"I don't think he cost us the final, you can't say that. We were 1-0 up and against a team like Barcelona… All the things we did for a very long time was more than difficult, but I'm just saying that sometimes some of the calls in the game were a bit strange.

"Next time I'll dive maybe. They try to kick me in my knee, my ankle, but I'm not a woman so I stay on my feet. I would expect the ref to do his job but I don't think he did.

"I think at the end of the day they (the Arsenal fans) can be happy. We played with 10 men the whole game. All the time you talk about Ronaldinho and everything - I didn't see him today. I saw Henrik Larsson. Two times he came alive, that was the key.

"All the time you talk about Ronaldinho and Eto'o and people like that. Let's talk about the proper people who make the difference, that was Henrik Larsson, who made two assists. I didn't see Ronaldinho and I didn't see Eto'o. I would have liked to see a proper ref also.

https://www.givemesport.com/1118863-thierry-henrys-incredible-interview-after-2006-cl-final-is-going-viral-on-twitter

Â