Isaac Success

alreadyexists

3 minutes ago, PatrickCousens said:

I don't think we do need another winger particularly but if we do they should play on the right. 

Also I don't think this guy is much cop anyway.

think this guy can play on right , he is right footed and likes to come in from left a bit like adomah, so id say either could play on each side 

23 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Another post that seems to suggest transfers come in order of preference!

We need another winger. If we keep Jack, sign these other players and don't get another winger and striker, it'll all be a waste. Whoever's not playing well can sit on the bench and come on when we need them.

I didn't mean we should do one and then the other, i just think that we are quite well covered in that area and I would rather we used our funds on a better forward as I don't think he looks much better than what we already have.

• Like 1

Funnily enough I just loaned this guy for 6 months as Aston Villa in FM 17. Scored a couple of goals in limited opportunities. Having said that Scott Hogan is a star in my game with 16 goals & 10 assists.

In closing, Isaac Success > Carlo Costly

12 hours ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

I posted this in the transfers thread but here it is again for reference...

For these football videos do they google "what is the worst possible most ugly sounding music in the universe please" and then put that on in the background ? It's just unwatchable with the sound on.

• Like 1

Â