UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

UFC/Reebok getting a LOT of stick over this. PR disaster. (I've cancelled my fightpass subscription). It's not like he talked shit either, just confirmed he would not get any money for wearing Reebok and was not allowed his own sponsors.

David A Estrada @daej81

Really sucks, & slap in the face that @Reebok will not compensate @StitchDuran for losing sponsors. Really sad if we don't see him anymore.

@daej81 You will be the first to know that the UFC just let me go because I spoke out about the Reebok deal. Got to look for a new job!

Great card this weekend, TJ Dillashaw v Renan Barao 2 for the UFC Bantamweight title, Meisha Tate v Jessica Eye, Edson Barboza v Paul Felder and Joe Lauzon v Takanori Gomi on the main card.

The undercard has some potentially good fights on it aswell, Jim Miller v Danny Castillo, Eddie Wineland v Bryan Caraway to name a couple.

TJ Dillashaw made Barao look like an amateur.

The fact that Barao is 33-3 with 2 of those 3 being losses to TJ, it just shows how good TJ is now! 

I have no idea who TJ fights next though! Dominick Cruz is injured. Raphael Assuncao is injured. Him and Faber won't fight each other. Eddie Wineland lost last night. Who does that leave? Michael McDonald. A man that TJ would run through. 

Unless he decides to wait for Cruz or Assuncao.

Also, I'm not exactly jumping for joy at the thought of seeing Rousey Vs Tate for the third time. They need to get the Cyborg situation sorted out!

The fact that Barao is 33-3 with 2 of those 3 being losses to TJ, it just shows how good TJ is now! 

I have no idea who TJ fights next though! Dominick Cruz is injured. Raphael Assuncao is injured. Him and Faber won't fight each other. Eddie Wineland lost last night. Who does that leave? Michael McDonald. A man that TJ would run through. 

Also, I'm not exactly jumping for joy at the thought of seeing Rousey Vs Tate for the third time. They need to get the Cyborg situation sorted out!

TJ's helping Faber coach the TUF against Conor McGregor, and he's already been shouting off about him.

If/when Aldo pulls out of another fight, i'd love to see TJ jump up 10 pounds and take on the fight!

I think he needs to move up to featherweight tbh. 

He will be small for the division but is definately good enough to be a major contender....and its where all the fun is atm!

What a great card it was too.

Â