UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Very good card.

McGregor is an interesting interim champion as said before, which is a change, both because he's a personality and a flawed fighter. A good wrestler or BJJ fighter will give him things to think about, as Mendes did.

Rory McDonald's nose took such a beating he'll probably look like a different bloke next time he enters the octagon.

Absolutely amazing card! I've never cheered for a fighter ruining my bets before but that was fantastic... Usually when the prelims are that good the main card sucks but this one was something special.

Very good card.

McGregor is an interesting interim champion as said before, which is a change, both because he's a personality and a flawed fighter. A good wrestler or BJJ fighter will give him things to think about, as Mendes did.

Rory McDonald's nose took such a beating he'll probably look like a different bloke next time he enters the octagon.

Agreed. Mendes took him down almost at will. With a full training camp behind him that fight has a different finish for me, and im saying that as a huge fan of McGregor.

I'm not sure about that. Conor looked like the occasion got to him a lot and looked very lethargic. I'd suggest that with a full camp Mendes might not get finished as early as he did but I still think the outcome would be the same.

I agree about the occasion looking like it got to Conor, but with a full camp Mendes pulls a Fitch and wrestlef**ks him to exhaustion.

You mean pulls a Maia. Fitch lost that crown the day Maia out-Fitched Fitch.  ;)

Edited by sexbelowsound

I agree about the occasion looking like it got to Conor, but with a full camp Mendes pulls a Fitch and wrestlef**ks him to exhaustion.

You mean pulls a Maia. Fitch lost that crown the day Maia out-Fitched Fitch. ;)

[emoji2] thats very true. Lol

Â