NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Julio scored more points than Matt   Ryan.

WTF ha.

Watched the game this morning rather than staying up. Can't believe how bad he looked. No zip on the ball whatsoever, constantly under throwing. Thought he would have a bounceback season (although he wasn't that bad last year they just sucked in the RZ). The playcalling once they get into the RZ is unbelievably bad as well. Failed on 2nd and short in jumbo, oh I know, let's try it again on 4th down.

Not going to panic after 1 week against a good Philly D but may have to look into getting someone else if it continues. Went without a backup too.

1 hour ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Watched the game this morning rather than staying up. Can't believe how bad he looked. No zip on the ball whatsoever, constantly under throwing. Thought he would have a bounceback season (although he wasn't that bad last year they just sucked in the RZ). The playcalling once they get into the RZ is unbelievably bad as well. Failed on 2nd and short in jumbo, oh I know, let's try it again on 4th down.

Not going to panic after 1 week against a good Philly D but may have to look into getting someone else if it continues. Went without a backup too.

I see you swooped up Samuels and that Yahoo have him labelled as a RB and TE.  If you can put a RB in a TE slot that could be a game breaker !

Beat me to it  ha.

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I see you swooped up Samuels and that Yahoo have him labelled as a RB and TE.  If you can put a RB in a TE slot that could be a game breaker !

Beat me to it  ha.

That wasn't me. Thought about it though, but decided against it. Don't believe he will ever be needed, I think Bell will be back soon and if Conner was to get injured before that, I am sure Pittsburgh would make sure Bell comes back rather than using Samuel. Also didn't believe it was worth getting rid of one of my bench options at the time for him.

On 07/09/2018 at 22:25, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

That wasn't me. Thought about it though, but decided against it. Don't believe he will ever be needed, I think Bell will be back soon and if Conner was to get injured before that, I am sure Pittsburgh would make sure Bell comes back rather than using Samuel. Also didn't believe it was worth getting rid of one of my bench options at the time for him.

Thought it was worth a punt. Surprised they gave all but one RB touches to Conner. 31 Carries and 5 receptions is a ridiculous amount.

On 07/09/2018 at 10:58, rjw63 said:

Good start from my D, let's hope the others follow suit.

Meh.

Underwhelmed.

Again.

To whoever has Tom Brady...come at me with a trade, take your pick.

Bar a disaster of epic proportions a winning fantasy debut :D

Kirk Cousins, Tyreek Hill and Emmanuel Sanders doing the damage with Carlos Hyde doing a solid job

Todd Gurley and Amari Cooper to play later. 

Â