NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

14 hours ago, Milfner said:

Ah shit. I thought the draft was tonight. Might be on auto-draft, but will do some rankings anyway.

Same as last year.  I'm happy to change or tweak where necessary though if anyone has any suggestions and the majority agree.

1 @Xela   Brown Dolphins

2 @Tubby   The Brown Stuff

3 @rjw63   Punters Unanimous

4 @kkr   The Playbook of Eli

5 @Milfner   Rodney's Trotters

6 @Brumerican   It Ertz when Eifert

7 @StefanAVFC Lockett Like It's Hot

8 @abdomlahor   Filthy Fellas

9 @sexbelowsound   Great Olof's Vikings

10 @maqroll   Maq Attack

11 @rhyscartwright_avfc   rhyscartwright_avfc

12 @Beastmix   Old Kodjias

13 @LancsVillan   Lancs Villans

14 @zak   London Gnats

Draft order.  Snaking rotation.

1 hour ago, kkr said:

Draft order.  Snaking rotation.

The draft gods shine.  I was condemned to 1st pick and having been mocking there.  Is this change official?

Cheers

Edited by Tubby

56 minutes ago, Tubby said:

The draft gods shine.  I was condemned to 1st pick and having been mocking there.  Is this change official?

Cheers

I have changed the order in the league pre-draft settings.  Xela was the last addition to the league so he can slot in at #1 unless anyone has any issues with that?

I havent done any mocks and i know maybe a handful of players outside of the Giants, so lets see how my out of touch approach goes!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkr said:

I have changed the order in the league pre-draft settings.  Xela was the last addition to the league so he can slot in at #1 unless anyone has any issues with that?

I havent done any mocks and i know maybe a handful of players outside of the Giants, so lets see how my out of touch approach goes!

I'm sure you will be fine as per usual :)

By way of advice; Jerrick Mckinnon, Derrius Guice, Marquise Lee, Dan Bailey, all top level picks ;)

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm very worried I'm going to end up with a million WRs and QBs and nothing else with my pre-draft rankings ?

EDIT: Crisis averted, mobile app :) 

I have been telling folks to get the app for yonks?

I assume if i'm logged in and ready the draft page will just open automatically? I don't need to go into a special part of the group do i?

Happy to draft first. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

I assume if i'm logged in and ready the draft page will just open automatically? I don't need to go into a special part of the group do i?

Happy to draft first. 

you need to go into draft centre

• Like 1

Â