NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Arse, I forgot the draft and the computer gives me TWO kickers, THREE TEs and only one RB who isn't suspended.

? you best get on that waiver wire Rob although should you want to trade your house for a RB then you know where to come...

Edited by Tubby

57 minutes ago, Tubby said:

? you best get on that waiver wire Rob although should you want to trade your house for a RB then you know where to come...

Who you got, who you want? ;)

53 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Who you got, who you want? ;)

A kicker ?

Based on how this works, I've picked a guy that will hold out all season, a super talent that will get beat out by Frank Gore and a comeback player that will see one carry per game.  I only see one of my four being legit right now so I'll hold out for a while.

• Haha 1

What are people's thoughts on my rookie draft? Decent? 

QB: Kirk Cousins

RB: Todd Gurley & Carlos Hyde

WR: Amari Cooper & Tyreek Hill

TE: Kyle Rudolph

W/T: Emmanuel Sanders

K: Josh Lambo

DEF: Chicago

BEN: Duke Johnson (RB), CJ Anderson (RB), Kenny Stills (WR), Devante Parker (WR), DeSean Jackson (WR)

1 hour ago, Xela said:

BEN: Duke Johnson (RB), CJ Anderson (RB), Kenny Stills (WR), Devante Parker (WR), DeSean Jackson (WR)

Image result for spew gif

Image result for raffi domination league

13 hours ago, Xela said:

Decent draft, you might want to consider shopping around for a back up tight end though.  Give it until your current T/E has a bye week coming up and that will give you time to assess which player (probably a WR) to drop.

You beat me to Sanders by one pick too so grrr

36 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Decent draft, you might want to consider shopping around for a back up tight end though.  Give it until your current T/E has a bye week coming up and that will give you time to assess which player (probably a WR) to drop.

I'd also add that you might want to consider 'streaming' a D each week as I'm not sure Chicago will be reliable enough week on week (even with Mack!)

9 hours ago, Tubby said:

Cheers. I did go a balls deep on WR and RB

Need a TE and backup QB

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'd also add that you might want to consider 'streaming' a D each week as I'm not sure Chicago will be reliable enough week on week (even with Mack!)

Cheers! 

To trade:

Visit the team you want to trade with, there is either an option to trade on the team page or the player you want to trade for. You should be able to get a pre assessment of the trade outcome too. It's not a slam dunk of course, the other person needs to agree and the rest of the league can still reject it (rarely happens, was put in place following trade gate way back when - right Rob!).

Free Agents:

Visit the player list, pick the player you want to add, select the player you want to drop and voila. If it's a waiver, you'll be subject to your claim priority. If someone with a higher priority selects the same player then you lose. It's normally a couple of days process.

Sure someone else can add any bits I may have missed but that should cover most of it

• Like 1

Â