NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

41 minutes ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

The fact that @zak (London Champs) managed to get a combined 0.76 from 4 of his starters and still win, relatively comfortably, is ridiculous.

Theres a reason i went RB,RB,RB,RB in the draft, I probably would have all 4 of them over any other player at any other position, including brown.

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I still have no idea why we kept 'rush attempt' as a point. It's like giving a point to a QB for a pass attempt.

An RB who rushes once for 99 yards gets less than an rb who rushes 10 times for 10 yards.

Yeah, I thought we were going to drop PPC this year. We should def drop it for next.

20 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I still have no idea why we kept 'rush attempt' as a point. It's like giving a point to a QB for a pass attempt.

An RB who rushes once for 99 yards gets less than an rb who rushes 10 times for 10 yards.

Defenses don't get enough for keeping the score low either . A Defense can concede over 30 points yet still score more than a team who concedes 9 points . Sacks and picks are nice but a Defense's first priority is stopping the other team from scoring.

22 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

The fact that @zak (London Champs) managed to get a combined 0.76 from 4 of his starters and still win, relatively comfortably, is ridiculous.

It wasn't much fun I'll admit but Zak knows how the game works better than Little Finger.

You have to have elite guys at RB1 , RB2 , QB and defense to do well in this.   You can waiver wire the other spots.

21 hours ago, Brumerican said:

It wasn't much fun I'll admit but Zak knows how the game works better than Little Finger.

You have to have elite guys at RB1 , RB2 , QB and defense to do well in this.   You can waiver wire the other spots.

i mean 0 points from the saints was a surprise and so Defense and QBs cant be trusted.

youve been going at that free agency, picking up all 3 of your starting wide recievers and another one. i was eyeing one of them up

30 minutes ago, zak said:

i mean 0 points from the saints was a surprise and so Defense and QBs cant be trusted.

youve been going at that free agency, picking up all 3 of your starting wide recievers and another one. i was eyeing one of them up

I was sort of counting on being able to get "serviceable" WR's on the week 2 waiver wire If the young guys didn't pan out . I'm pretty chuffed with Marshall and Brown, with Baldwin out and Smokey's big play potential.  Grant should get volume with Luck .  Hopefully Alshon's back in form by playoff time.

I didn't even put any claims in . Just waited for FA so I can keep my waiver priority high for the inevitable RB scramble .

I think I have enough decent performers to be a bit more competitive next week .  

For me the game is all about making the weekends a bit more fun.  I just hope i'm still in it after 7pm this weekend. ?

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Oh and Lancs team...last week against me Ajayi and baltimore DEF scored over 100 points between em, this week around 20.

Can I somehow pull my team and give up?

Â