NFL Fantasy Football 2018

Brumerican

Just now, Tubby said:

I must admit, the draft seems quite deep this year.  Unusual in my opinion although a lot depends on what strategies everyone employs

There's a lot of upside in those end rounds at WR  and that's where I think this years Kamara will come from.

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

There's a lot of upside in those end rounds at WR  and that's where I think this years Kamara will come from.

See you on the late round dancefloor

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Bollocks, forgot about the **** draft...sieve brain. Looks like the computer picked better than I would apart from the multitude of TEs

I was surprised when you took ASJ before Walker to be honest . I love the guy and he should be our number one redzone guy after Fournette , but we are only throwing the ball if we really have to this season. I hope he ends up a top 5 TE though based on TD's alone.

Just now, Tubby said:

If he can keep his hammies attached he could be a steal. Not for me yet though

There are still loads left  I would have been happy taking . Callaway can play . I've seen every game of his college career and his only flaw is his off the field nonsense. 

Grant is going to be the Colts WR2    Patterson could do anything under Belichik whilst Edelman's out . Moncrief is the Jags WR1 (Not Cole or Westbrook)

James Washington will be relevant soon enough, as will Tre'Quan Smith .

• Like 1

Â