Champions League final: Real Madrid vs Liverpool

The_Rev

Champions League final 2018  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 Champions League?

• Real Madrid
    • Liverpool

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/18 at 18:45

45 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Ronaldo to score the unimportant fourth goal and celebrate like then win is down to him alone.

I'm so glad that cockwomble didn't score at all tonight.

• Like 1

Not a single Liverpool player walked up to him to say anything, on a human level that's pretty disgraceful. Fair play to him for going up to the fans and apologising. Gerrard slaughtered him in his punditry but short memories hey, wasn't long ago that he blew their title hopes with a similarly pathetic mistake.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

That’s Karius Liverpool career pretty much over, he will get hounded out from all angles. I actually feel sorry for him, Klopp should actually be getting the blame but no doubt he will crack a joke in pre-season somewhere in a room full of journalists and it will all be forgotten. On another side at least we don’t need to hear of it all summer if they did win, we wouldn’t hear the end of it. 

Probably, but he'll get over it.  Worst case scenario is he goes back to the Bundesliga and retires a millionaire 

7 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Probably, but he'll get over it.  Worst case scenario is he goes back to the Bundesliga and retires a millionaire 

I reckon there’s a fair chance his house will be vandalised and his family abused/hounded out.

On 25/05/2018 at 19:19, Xela said:

I don't get why he is easily disliked? He's the epitome of a ultimate professional and a born winner. 

Notice how he didn’t celebrate Bale’s world class goal that put Madrid in front? Because he’s a prick and doesn’t really care about the team, just himself.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Scum bags.

C796D4BB-8042-4043-862C-B47B8A8CE136.jpeg

Probably the same type of words removed that grizzle if you mention Hillsborough

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xela said:

I do feel for Karius on a human level. He'll face abuse that most of us can't dream of 

In a pathetic attempt to clutch at sympathy straws, I see Karius' cock ups as a good day to bury bad news as a villa fan ?

Â