What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Off the anitbiotics! a six pack of Pacifico to go with the warm weather and hard day in the current bun today. Also a warm up for a little session at hooters tomorrow after senior night!

Dunno, going down the pub in a bit, depends on what the guest beers are I suppose, there'll be about 12 different ones to choose from, in fact I noticed the other day they had some Welsh stuff that was voted real ale of the year last year or something, So I'll start with one of those and work my way around the bar

Not sure about tonight, but so far today:

Burton Bridge Ale, Beast, Dark Ruby, Twisted Spire, Boiling Well, Sgt Peppers Stout, Station Porter and a couple of Dunkertons Sweet.

Beer festivals are win. :D

Burton Bridge Ale, Beast, Dark Ruby, Twisted Spire, Boiling Well, Sgt Peppers Stout, Station Porter and a couple of Dunkertons Sweet.

How was Beast? Thats the chocolate one isn't it?

I'm off to that festival tomorrow. Hope you've left some for me!

Had a guinness in The Vine pub at lunchtime (nice pub btw...lots of Villa stuff in there)

Drinking Cusquena malt beer tonight

How was Beast? Thats the chocolate one isn't it?

I'm off to that festival tomorrow. Hope you've left some for me!

Beast had a nice unusual taste, but the best beer at the festival for me was the Dark Ruby, gorgeous stuff, cracking fruity taste and 6.0%. :cheers:

Well, it started off with a bottle of Carta Roja 2001. Made from Monastrell grapes (never heard of it) but it was tremendous. Have now moved on to a bottle of Shelter Bay Sauvignon. A travesty I know but I'm necking it with cauliflower cheese, sausages,sirloin steak, lamb chops, lambs kidneys, mushrooms and saute potatoes. It's the mixed grill I've been promising myself all day! It's all superb except the steak, a ouch overcooked.

Lager, then Guinness and Jaeger shots with a mate down the pub tonight. Back home now with a cup of tea (Earl Grey).

God.....what have i had today! About 5 or 6 different ales at the beer festival followed by Desperado, Salitos, Sol and JD and coke. Time for a coffee now!

Â