What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Ran out of beer and had to make do. So I looked in the cupboard and found

bacardi_bottle.jpg

MDD006.gif

and alternated both with

special3.jpg

I know, I'm a dipso tramp with no standards. But I was thirsty :)

Not sure about Vermouth and Coke but there's absolutely nothing wrong with a Cuba Libre (though spiced rum (e.g. Captain Morgan or Sailor Jerry) with Coke is probably better than the traditional Libre).

My occasional local was out of regular Sam Adams tonight, so I had to make do with Sammy Light. Saying that it's the best American light (i.e. low calorie, not necessarily low alcohol) beer sounds like damning with faint praise, but it's actually a decent beer in its own right.

5 Pints of Carling & Lime. Im happy :) P.S. I konw Carling tastes like shite, but lime makes loads of a difference.

5 Pints of Carling & Lime. Im happy :) P.S. I konw Carling tastes like shite, but lime makes loads of a difference.

IMMUTABLE BEER LAW #15: Any beer where fruit makes loads of difference is not a beer worth drinking.

Recovering after being on an all dayer. From what i remember I had Staropramen, Eiken Artois, Coors Light (what the f*ck?!), Guinness, Peeterman Artois, vodka and coke, jd and coke and champagne (it was my mates 40th).

Don't know how i got home and my wallet has taken a battering! Least £100 down since yesterday :-(

IMMUTABLE BEER LAW #15: Any beer where fruit makes loads of difference is not a beer worth drinking.

:lol: Very good Levi

Ahh AVFCLaure, where did you get that Budweiser Budvar ? I had some of them ages ago from my local offy but they stopped selling em :(

It's strange how some foreign beers become ubiquitous over here and not in England and vice versa given that we're so similar in many ways. You can get Budějovický Budvar over here in pretty much every off licence or non-bog pub as 500ml bottles but you struggle to get it in England by most accounts. Whereas you guys, I'm led to believe, can get Michelob pretty easy whereas I have to go hunting with night-vision goggles just to shoot down a stray one. I love the stuff but think I can source it? :rant: I love both but I'd swop you.

Â