Israel, Palestine and Iran

Swerbs

1 hour ago, Tumblerseven said:

I wrote that failed countries dont deserve to exist. Oh man im such a bad guy that i believe that country who cant govern itself and cant protect its borders and people and cant take care of its people should not exist. "Very VERY  controversial"

You could just as easily be talking about Israel here.

Fortunately for the Israelis the US government does not share your view. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-05/ty-article/rabbi-at-israeli-military-base-says-whole-country-is-ours-including-gaza-and-lebanon/0000018b-a031-d42c-a9ef-ad772cdc0000

Rabbi at Israeli Military Training Base Says 'Whole Country' Is 'Ours,' Including Gaza and Lebanon

The rabbi at an Israeli military training base celebrated Israel’s actions in Gaza with messianic fervor and exulted over Israel someday controlling a swath of territory from Lebanon to Gaza in a video that went viral on social media Sunday. The military said he had been summoned to meet with superiors and explain himself.

Rabbi Amichai Friedman, the rabbi at the Nahal Brigade’s training base, addresses a group of young soldiers in the video. He tells them that when he daydreams and imagines that “there are no murdered, no hostages, no injured people," he's left with "maybe the happiest month” of his life.

He explains that “we have reached the point where the people of Israel are moving to a higher level. We were born 75 years ago as a new people.
“We built a foundation, we started working on our bodies, and we grew, finding our identity and what we wanted to do with ourselves: what is good, bad, evil, and impure and what we want to preach” to the world, he continued.

As the soldiers chant and cheer, he concludes that “the whole country” is “ours,” adding that he means “all of it ... including Gaza, including Lebanon!
“The entire promised land!” he says. "We’re returning to it big time! Gush Katif” – the former Jewish settlement bloc in Gaza evacuated in the 2005 disengagement – will be tiny compared to what we’ll achieve with God’s help!”

He concludes by saying that Israel teaches the world “what goodness and justice are and what morality and values are” and vowing that Israel “will eliminate evil and uproot Hamas, we will destroy our enemies, destroy all of them.”

7 minutes ago, HolteExile said:

I mean, one of their Ministers today literally said that using a nuclear weapon on Gaza is an option... Lol

" Far-right minister: Nuking Gaza is an option, population should ‘go to Ireland or deserts’ "

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/

Right up Tumbler street!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

@VILLAMARV so you clearly have no idea room temperature iq engagement.

So lets ask an AI a higher intelligence creature than VILLAMARV 

QuestionIf i say that population cleansing is not inherently a bad thing. With that first statement do i say that its a good thing?

Explanation for slow people: 

No, saying that "population cleansing is not inherently a bad thing" does not mean that you are saying it is a good thing. It is crucial to understand the context and the nuances of the statement. By saying that it is "not inherently a bad thing," you are acknowledging that there might be varying perspectives or contexts in which people may discuss the topic.

However, it's essential to emphasize that population cleansing, in its common understanding, involves the forced removal or elimination of people from a particular ethnic or racial group, often involving violence and human rights abuses. It is widely considered a grave violation of human rights and international law, and it is generally viewed negatively in the international community.

If you wish to express a positive opinion about something, you would need to use more explicit and affirmative language to convey that viewpoint.

Edited by Tumblerseven

17 minutes ago, HolteExile said:

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I mean, one of their Ministers today literally said that using a nuclear weapon on Gaza is an option... Lol

" Far-right minister: Nuking Gaza is an option, population should ‘go to Ireland or deserts’ "

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/far-right-minister-nuking-gaza-is-an-option-population-should-go-to-ireland-or-deserts/

Right up Tumbler street!

It's a good job they are 'bestie' mates with the bigger bullies in the worlds playground.

3 hours ago, HolteExile said:

Not sure why some of y'all are still responding in good faith when it's clear this fella is on a wind up. 

Take an extreme alt right position, litter that extreme position with cack spelling and wanky fonts. Then complain that people are not tolerant of your radical thinking. 

Next there will be references to wokeness, lack of free speech and so on. 

I don’t think it is alt right trolling. I think it’s a pretty faithful reflection of one of the mainstream points of view on one side of the debate.

And sadly much the same perspective exists on the other side.

It shows why this situation is so difficult.

22 hours ago, Tumblerseven said:

Yah i agree i dont think Palestinians deserve death or bombed hospitals or schools or bombs on safe passages. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Right up Tumbler street!

Please stop fantasizing about my "war crimes" in your sleep ok?  That person who talked about nukes is crazy its insanity. He should be fired from position of power.

Oh and they did already but no one mentions it because they are pushing the narrative.

Israel minister suspended after calling nuking Gaza an option – POLITICO

Israel’s Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu was suspended indefinitely after he said in an interview that dropping a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip was “one of the possibilities,” the government announced on Sunday.

Edited by Tumblerseven

8 hours ago, magnkarl said:

It’s like that time when that Putin troll came on here expecting support, then got slapped down over 20 pages, got traced to St Petersburg and ran away..

Not before sharing some apparently useful information in the Terrace View thread :D

On 13/03/2018 at 14:35, Tumblerseven said:

Well when i saw thor playing dm he was realy impresive  and it seems alot people saw that. Good postioning,composure, good ball moving, with hes speed stoped good oposition atacks and with his positioning cut important passes. He was natural like a fish in the water.

Delusional

• Haha 1

This thread is one of the first I go to on VT.

Interesting to read the debate from both sides, but when you have Israel talking about firing nukes into Gaza (and subsequently irradiating Israel as well) and hamas sole intention of destroying Israel and the Jews then were is the middle ground?

Unless nuking the entire region and thereby destroying both sides is now the only viable option? Everyone wins everyone loses 😣

There has to be some middle ground ------ doesn't there? All Israel are currently doing is creating the next generation of hamas

• Like 1

Â