End of season awards/POTY

One For The Road

2 minutes ago, KHV said:

I would go for Chester just about. Big mentions though for Terry, Hourihane, Adomah, Snodgrass, Grealish, Grabban and Johnstone.

So what exactly have you got against Hutton, Elmo, Taylor .....etc :)

Such a weird time to do this! It’s the same at every club so not a criticism, but I don’t understand why it’s not done just before they go on hols in the summer... strange mindset to do these before the biggest games.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, theboyangel said:

If Harry Kane at 24 can be nominated for the PFA young player of the season, then jack (22) can be surely considered for our in house award? 

I hear Harry Kane has put in an appeal. He is saying he got a touch on Grealish's goal the other day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I hate that football awards are a black tie event. Looks horrible. 

It'd be less tacky if footballers released you don't wear a necktie to a black tie event. Terribly gauche.

11 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Such a weird time to do this! It’s the same at every club so not a criticism, but I don’t understand why it’s not done just before they go on hols in the summer... strange mindset to do these before the biggest games.

They needed to do it on a night when they knew the Villa players would be free. Since it was the PFA awards as well last night they knew they would definitely be free. ;)

Should have been Snodgrass as POTS.  Probably Adomah and 2nd and Chester 3rd.

Undoubtedly Chester has been solid this season, but the biggest triumph of this season has been our wide play.  Snodgrass has a league-leading 14 assists so far, has chipped in with 7 goals and also won penalties.  Biggest influence on our season by some distance.

Â