End of season awards/POTY

One For The Road

Looking forward to the awards tonight at the Holte Suite. Wondering who will claim POTY. For me I am going to have to say either Albert or Snodgrass. I'll go with Albert who I think has been exceptional for the most part.

Who would you choose?

Edited by One For The Road

I voted snoddy but Chester would be worthy too 

young player I’d go maybe Davis as his contribution was vital at the time and I’d think Grealish is too old to be a contender .

goal of season - green v Norwich 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Chester - been Mr Consistent all season.  Special mention for Davis too, who has done very well in his first full season around the first team. 

Best goal - Grealish v Cardiff, but i also love watching the Snodgrass winner away at Sheff Utd. 

I think it will be between Chester or Terry.

Terry may get it if it's voted for by the players if he's as influential as we think he is.

If it's down purely to consistent performances then it has to be Chester.

Nobody else is even in contention to be honest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Grealish? After playing just 18 games? I'd be very surprised if he gets anywhere near it tbh.

He won't get it for that very reason but I honestly believe had he not returned when he did we would be fighting to make top 6 right now. His influence has been that big. 

• Like 2

Chester for me, but I also agree with the Grealish calls; not his fault he was injured and at the end of the day he is undoubtedly the star player in the team. But in terms of the entire season I think Chester has been consistently solid and professional so deserves it overall.

Chester.

I think 40 games of Jack he’d walk it in this form, and we’d have won the League, but he can’t get it with 20 odd games.

Chester is - although flawed - classy, composed, and of course ever present. CB is difficult with different partners and he’s handled that well too.

A shout for Snodders and his will to Win, and for Terry who has helped us finally start to shake off our acceptance of mediocrity and our timidity on the pitch.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Has to be one of our centre backs, and although Micah Richards hasn't seen a single goal scored against him this season, I'd go with Chester.

Why did you have to sour this thread by mentioning that turd.

• Like 1

Â