Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Ryan Woods for 2nd week running didn't make the Brentford squad. Think he has burnt his bridges at Brentford now.

Maybe a loan to buy as i don't think he will return anytime soon. Swansea bid £6mil for him and Brentford wanted £6.5mil.

Edited by Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Ryan Woods for 2nd week running didn't make the Brentford squad. Think he has burnt his bridges at Brentford now.

Maybe a loan to buy as i don't think he will return anytime soon. Swansea bid £6mil for him and Brentford wanted £6.5mil.

Good player, but not needed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Good player, but not needed

I think he's exactly the sort of energetic dm we need. Whelan, Jedinak and BB are all useles imo. 

16 minutes ago, av1 said:

I think he's exactly the sort of energetic dm we need. Whelan, Jedinak and BB are all useles imo. 

Granted, only seen him a handful of times. However, he never struck me as an energetic DM, getting around opposition midfield or a dropping striker with high stamina and tenacious tackling or perceptive incepting.  Rather a deep lying playmaker with a fantastic range of passing, in the mould of Alonso.

I think his presence would negate the effectiveness of Jack somewhat and require a wholesale change of play. I agree that we do need an energetic DM in our current system (dependent on oppositions particular strengths), but I think the combination of BB, Whelan and Jed is adequate. I think we have 3 loan slots available; IMO we need a striker who can play with back to goal, a wide option and a CB. Beyond that a natural LB.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What's all this Albrighton talk? Is he out of favour at Leicester? He would be brilliant in this league. 

We won't get Albrighton at this present time just usual fans suggesting former players (i.e. Benteke, Young, Barry, Milner etc etc hoping that it comes off)

Edited by Villan4Life

34 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Also on 200k a week in China

Pretty sure that was the main reason he moved though I also got the impression he still had a hunger to prove himself in England and was reluctant to make the move. I think we'll see him back if the right opportunity comes up for him. 

Edited by Michael118
  • Like 1

Â